Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits 00:13 - Feb 18 with 835 viewsqprxtc

But there’s something missing in the middle.

You ain’t wrong Andy. Doing a 500 piece jigsaw of London. Who knew a) there’s a place called Kidbrooke and b) there’s more than one.

South East London May as well be along bloody Mars.

Cobblers
Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 01:10 - Feb 18 with 785 viewsBoston

I knew there was a place called Kidbrooke. Life is like a jigsaw, you need all the pieces to complete it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 08:05 - Feb 18 with 694 viewssmegma

I once had a 500 piece jigsaw of a Salvador Dali painting. There was one piece missing, literally the centre piece. I think Dali would have approved.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2020 8:06]
Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 08:20 - Feb 18 with 679 viewsTheChef

South East London is essentially France.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 10:27 - Feb 18 with 638 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That sound like a...

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 10:34 - Feb 18 with 627 viewshubble

Forest Hill Gump.
Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 10:39 - Feb 18 with 616 viewsMick_S

Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 10:34 - Feb 18 by hubble

Forest Hill Gump.

Ian Rushey Green.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 10:40 - Feb 18 with 612 viewsCiderwithRsie

I learnt there was a place called Kidbrooke 30 years ago when I was on a training course and met a very lovely girl called Sian who lived there.

She said that under no circumstances should anyone go there if they had a choice and I've followed that advice ever since. Maybe the other one is lovely and I've been missing out.
Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 10:47 - Feb 18 with 590 viewsloftboy

I have literally just driven through Kidbrooke about twenty minutes ago on my way back to my depot.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 11:03 - Feb 18 with 577 viewsLongsufferingR

Clive, please can you get qprxtc to do a match report next time you're away? Only on the proviso that he writes it at midnight though.
Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 11:26 - Feb 18 with 555 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 10:39 - Feb 18 by Mick_S

Ian Rushey Green.

Mottingham Forest

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 12:13 - Feb 18 with 516 viewsTacticalR

Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 11:03 - Feb 18 by LongsufferingR

Clive, please can you get qprxtc to do a match report next time you're away? Only on the proviso that he writes it at midnight though.

I can imagine some fairly long digressions about whether it's a possible for disembodied minds to play football and whether qprxtc really saw the match he thought he saw.

Air hostess clique

Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 12:15 - Feb 18 with 508 viewsFredManRave

I thought wasgij was all the rave these days?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Life’s like a jigsaw, you get the straight bits on 12:59 - Feb 18 with 454 viewsbosh67

I got one for Christmas. Very pleased with myself. Completed it in under a week. Box said 2 years + on the side.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024