Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An amazing stat in the Hull and Reading games 20:56 - Feb 26 with 1446 viewsbosh67

At half time

Hull 0 Barnsley 1
Reading 0 Wigan 1

Between them Hull and Reading have collectively had one shot. That must be some kind of record?
Barnsley and Wigan have had 22 shots!

Fair play to the bottom 3. I have the feeling Barnsley and Wigan may get out of this. We just have to take some points of them both to keep them in the rear view mirror. Not as easy as it appears.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

An amazing stat in the Hull and Reading games on 21:39 - Feb 26 with 1267 viewsShotKneesHoop

Thats why the championship is such a good competition, any side can beat anyone else.

Like the old first division was in the seventies, eighties and nineties. Then Sky money phooked it all up.

Naaaarch has the best plan. Go up one season - spend nothing on players , come down - keep the money - spend nothing on players. Then repeat ... just as West Brom are doing this year.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

An amazing stat in the Hull and Reading games on 21:40 - Feb 26 with 1266 viewsnix

Lots of teams being dragged into the bottom. Last night’s points looking v valuable now.
An amazing stat in the Hull and Reading games on 21:49 - Feb 26 with 1215 viewsShotKneesHoop

I reckon Fake Hoops and Hell City are in deep doo duo now and crapping themselves now that Barnsley and Wigan are starting to win a few.

Couldn't happen to a better pair of harrisses either. Unless Sjoke and the Wall drop loads of points too.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 21:51]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

An amazing stat in the Hull and Reading games on 22:15 - Feb 26 with 1101 viewsNoDiddley

Love to see Hull go down, fecking retard fans, shite town, shite owners.
An amazing stat in the Hull and Reading games on 23:35 - Feb 26 with 936 viewsDavieQPR

An amazing stat in the Hull and Reading games on 21:39 - Feb 26 by ShotKneesHoop

Thats why the championship is such a good competition, any side can beat anyone else.

Like the old first division was in the seventies, eighties and nineties. Then Sky money phooked it all up.

Naaaarch has the best plan. Go up one season - spend nothing on players , come down - keep the money - spend nothing on players. Then repeat ... just as West Brom are doing this year.

Think the FFP designed originally to keep Chelsea out of the elite group, but too late, was more to blame. That's why they have gone after Man City instead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024