Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Albums in your CD/Record Collection... 09:01 - Mar 28 with 1520 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

...you've no idea how they got there.

Shania Twain - Come on Over

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... Got a Cheryl Ll on 09:22 - Mar 28 with 1496 viewsStanisgod

I've got a Cheryl Ladd album!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 09:34 - Mar 28 with 1478 viewsjohncharles

Kevin Ayers - Joy of a Toy. Belonged to my wife before I’d even met her. It’s survived 4 house moves and still never played it ! Why it’s here in this house I have no idea.
5 moves in all. 2 in Chiswick, 2 in Ealing and now in Scotland. 😱
[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 9:43]

Strong and stable my arse.

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 09:59 - Mar 28 with 1460 viewspeejaybee

Engelbert Humperdinks Greatest Hits.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 11:03 - Mar 28 with 1430 viewsjohncharles

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 09:59 - Mar 28 by peejaybee

Engelbert Humperdinks Greatest Hits.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF ??????

Strong and stable my arse.

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 11:18 - Mar 28 with 1419 viewsHAYESBOY

Got a few.

No Parlez - Paul Young
In Your Eyes - George Benson
Avalon - Roxy Music
Love Zone - Billy Ocean
Lillo - Lillo Thomas
A few StreetSounds albums as well.

Can only think I borrowed most of them.

[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 11:21]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 11:49 - Mar 28 with 1400 viewscollegeranger

Finlay Quaye - 2 of the same album - no idea
Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 12:04 - Mar 28 with 1380 viewsjohann28

Jesus Christ Superstar. Quite possibly the worst musical since we came down from the trees. Hoping someone bought it me as a joke.
Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 14:17 - Mar 28 with 1328 viewspeejaybee

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 11:03 - Mar 28 by johncharles

WTF ??????

Just shows what you can do after 10 Pints of Red Barrel.

Login to get fewer ads

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 14:33 - Mar 28 with 1317 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I used to work in Soho and many a night the trip from work to Piccadilly Circus tube was sidetracked by the pub. Which is laying my defence as to why I’d go to the station via the big record store opposite the entrance.

However, I have no defence and plead utterly guilty to the acquisition of an album by a popular modern beat twist combo of the time: Right Said Fred.

Utter sihthousery on my part!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 14:51 - Mar 28 with 1309 viewssmegma

I'm sorry , I cannot beat these embarrassments.
Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 16:56 - Mar 28 with 1258 viewspeejaybee

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 14:51 - Mar 28 by smegma

I'm sorry , I cannot beat these embarrassments.

I can beat my own embarrassment by just finding at the bottom of a T-Chest up in the loft " The very best of Winifred Atwell in Stereo."

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 21:40 - Mar 28 with 1182 viewsEsox_Lucius

Battle Hymns For Children Singing by Haysi Fantayzee.

The grass is always greener.

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 23:34 - Mar 28 with 1138 viewsLythamR

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 14:33 - Mar 28 by PlanetHonneywood

I used to work in Soho and many a night the trip from work to Piccadilly Circus tube was sidetracked by the pub. Which is laying my defence as to why I’d go to the station via the big record store opposite the entrance.

However, I have no defence and plead utterly guilty to the acquisition of an album by a popular modern beat twist combo of the time: Right Said Fred.

Utter sihthousery on my part!

Blimey that is poor John but balanced by the bravery of the confession
Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 00:26 - Mar 29 with 1119 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 11:18 - Mar 28 by HAYESBOY

Got a few.

No Parlez - Paul Young
In Your Eyes - George Benson
Avalon - Roxy Music
Love Zone - Billy Ocean
Lillo - Lillo Thomas
A few StreetSounds albums as well.

Can only think I borrowed most of them.

[Post edited 28 Mar 2020 11:21]

Those streetsound albums may be worth a few bob.
Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 11:14 - Mar 29 with 1060 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 23:34 - Mar 28 by LythamR

Blimey that is poor John but balanced by the bravery of the confession

On the rare occasions I hear ‘Deeply Dippy’ I’m transported back to a time and place and left wondering: how phished was I? What did the sales person think? And did I by any chance, take out the cassette, open up the folded cover and try to read the thing on the train?

Crazy days Mr. G, crazy days indeed.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 11:52 - Mar 29 with 1046 viewsngbqpr

I’m sure that like me, most Frankie thread fans have a fair few white labels that are still white labels, ie no details hastily scrawled on with a Bic....and a few mid-90s Italo & Belgian tunes they have no recollection of purchasing

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Albums in your CD/Record Collection... on 15:07 - Mar 29 with 1012 viewselnombre

Where do I collect my prize?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024