Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Professional Sports Grounds At Which You Have Played Game/Match 14:13 - Mar 29 with 3407 viewsThe_Beast1976

Anyone played a game/match of any sport at any professional sports grounds?

I'll start:

Football - Adams Park, Wycombe Wanderers. Played for Hillingdon Borough U18s against Wycombe's U18s under the lights in a cup game (may have been FA Youth Cup) in early 1990s

Cricket - Newlands Cricket Ground, Cape Town. Played for the Barmy Army against Talk Sport on the strip next to the test Match strip the day after the Test finished in January just gone. Gareth Batty got me out caught at square leg (terrible shot - should have put him out of the ground!)

[Post edited 29 Mar 2020 16:23]
Professional Sports Grounds At Which You Have Played Game/Match on 11:11 - Mar 31 with 542 viewsTheChef

Been lucky enough to play at Loftus Road a few times.

Also had a game at Vicarage Road.

Although probably the best pitch I've ever played on was at PNE's training ground. Was like a bowling green.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Professional Sports Grounds At Which You Have Played Game/Match on 11:16 - Mar 31 with 534 viewseasthertsr

Have played a few times at Scarborough cricket ground with my club on our Yorkshire Tour!
Professional Sports Grounds At Which You Have Played Game/Match on 12:41 - Mar 31 with 500 viewspaulparker

Played at the old Wembley in 2000 just before they knocked it down
I won a competition at me ex employers , Martin peters & Peter Shilton were managers for the respective teams and it was a blistering hot day as well , which didn’t help when the night before I was out until 3am and hungover, we were allowed friends and family to come and my mates were in hysterics ( the same ones who I was out with the night before) as I was doing my best bob Malcolm impression Of trying to keep up with the oppo striker
First impressions were the pitch seemed smaller than what people made it out to be

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024