Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dutch League 18:37 - Apr 24 with 5539 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Declared null and void. No promotion, relegation, no winners. Surely this is the way we will be going

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11978351/ajax-denied-title-as-dutc
Dutch League on 21:40 - Apr 26 with 1027 viewsThGrimRanger

Dutch League on 10:53 - Apr 26 by ThGrimRanger

I think the premier league could finish this season because they can afford to play behind closed doors. The rest couldn't do that because of the expenses involved, the lack of tv income and complex logistics of making it all happen. This when things are already touch and go for many clubs. Also what about players whose contracts expire at the start of June.

Sooner the championship calls it null and void the better to avoiding screwing up next season. The premier league should also do the same because a) the winner is inevitable b) who would take the place of the relegated clubs c) champions/europa leagues are unlikely to happen next season so no qualification required which fits well.

i’m a bit disappointed that what should have been a really relevant and interesting thread regarding how this/next season will play out has descended in either no comment or bizarre ideas that will never happen when i was expecting/hoping for more. please who has serious thoughts on how this and next season will play out as i was hoping for a proper debate.

TheGrimRanger

Dutch League on 22:28 - Apr 26 with 981 viewsdaveB

Dutch League on 21:40 - Apr 26 by ThGrimRanger

i’m a bit disappointed that what should have been a really relevant and interesting thread regarding how this/next season will play out has descended in either no comment or bizarre ideas that will never happen when i was expecting/hoping for more. please who has serious thoughts on how this and next season will play out as i was hoping for a proper debate.

what is so important about next season that means we have to scrap the current one? If the current season can't be finished until October then we should just get on with it and finish in October then make decisions about next season either do a 23 game short season or get rid of domestic cups for a season and try and fit all the games in.

I genuinely don't understand the rush to make the decision, things could look very different in a months time.

For me it would be like a new tv series being made at the moment and they have had to postpone filming and they say sod it we are supposed to start season 2 in August lets scrap all the work we put in this one and just start the next instead
Dutch League on 22:47 - Apr 26 with 969 viewsThGrimRanger

Dutch League on 22:28 - Apr 26 by daveB

what is so important about next season that means we have to scrap the current one? If the current season can't be finished until October then we should just get on with it and finish in October then make decisions about next season either do a 23 game short season or get rid of domestic cups for a season and try and fit all the games in.

I genuinely don't understand the rush to make the decision, things could look very different in a months time.

For me it would be like a new tv series being made at the moment and they have had to postpone filming and they say sod it we are supposed to start season 2 in August lets scrap all the work we put in this one and just start the next instead

i really appreciate your thoughts and point of view on this - more please

TheGrimRanger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024