Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 87572 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 12:10 - May 23 with 1983 viewskarnataka

Cummings on 09:15 - May 23 by Pegojack

Ha ha ha, what a horrible thought, Dave!

No, it's my birthday and I'm feeling particularly chipper!

Happy birthday Mike! Hope you have a good one. Are you allowed to travel to the beach yet to celebrate in restaurant with a sea view?
Cummings on 12:22 - May 23 with 1960 viewsDarran

Nobody really gives a fuçk it’s just and excuse for anti-Tories to vent some anger.
I hate the twáts but what’s going to change if you get the tool sacked?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cummings on 12:28 - May 23 with 1946 viewskrunchykarrot

Cummings on 12:06 - May 23 by leighton1318

Illustrates how much room there is within the term in the law ‘reasonable excuse’.

Yes, we have both got c-virus but we are going to get in the car and drive the thick end of 300 miles with our kid. Hopefully non stop, though we may pick up a Costa, some sandwiches and top up with petrol, and might as well use the loo while we are at it. Then turn round and come back a week later.

Seems reasonable ... let’s all go out for a drive.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 12:07]

What are you talking about, have i missed something . And by the way who was working in these outlets making sandwiches.

They must have been insane to drink Costa creosote

People i know are working day in day out in factories making important products not knowing if they have had it, or got it and have done the same thing. And believe me we dont want to stop them working if they are bending rules.
Cummings on 12:32 - May 23 with 1932 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 12:03 - May 23 by krunchykarrot

Perhaps they did all isolate?

You might want to look up the meaning of isolate butty.

And that of a single household isolation.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 12:32 - May 23 with 1930 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 12:22 - May 23 by Darran

Nobody really gives a fuçk it’s just and excuse for anti-Tories to vent some anger.

Lol.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Cummings on 12:34 - May 23 with 1929 viewskarnataka

You may be right that little will change but the hope is that he's replaced by someone who doesn't stick 2 fingers up to the entire UK population and that it acts as a deterrent to his replacement. He deserves his comeuppance. If you behave like a tw4t you should be treated like one. The reality is probably that there is a long queue of tw4ts for the role but like I said, we can hope that just one may have a few morals however unlikely it may seem.
Cummings on 12:36 - May 23 with 1917 viewsWxmJax

Cummings on 11:36 - May 23 by krunchykarrot

Both parents ill, went home for family to look after their child. Seems they isolated, think i would do the same. Just saying.

But...

They weren't BOTH ill, she had symptoms he didn't. That's from 10 Downing Street by the way. Interesting that other Tories aren't defending him although I believe Downing St are trying to rally the troops on a WhatsApp group.

Now you can say as much as you want.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 12:37]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Cummings on 12:37 - May 23 with 1916 viewsDarran

Cummings on 12:32 - May 23 by Neath_Jack

Lol.

I’m right though aren’t I?

Stephen Kinnock did basically the same thing but you aren’t going to see the same people that want Cummings sacked wanting Kinnock sacked are you?
All politics is these days is one big childish game.

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 12:39 - May 23 with 1906 viewskrunchykarrot

Anti -Tory or just bitter re-moaners?
Cummings on 12:40 - May 23 with 1903 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 12:37 - May 23 by Darran

Stephen Kinnock did basically the same thing but you aren’t going to see the same people that want Cummings sacked wanting Kinnock sacked are you?

No you aren't correct, as evidenced by the naivety in your post.

I won't be getting into it any further with you though.

Cummings on 12:42 - May 23 with 1901 viewskrunchykarrot

Cummings on 12:32 - May 23 by Neath_Jack

You might want to look up the meaning of isolate butty.

And that of a single household isolation.

So what would you have done with a child. And as i said they all could have isolated, so no problem.
Cummings on 12:46 - May 23 with 1893 viewsNeath_Jack

Cummings on 12:42 - May 23 by krunchykarrot

So what would you have done with a child. And as i said they all could have isolated, so no problem.

A single house isolation with his sister and parents? How’s that work then?

As with Darran, I’m out.

Cummings on 12:47 - May 23 with 1889 viewsDarran

Cummings on 12:40 - May 23 by Neath_Jack

No you aren't correct, as evidenced by the naivety in your post.

I won't be getting into it any further with you though.

So tell me what difference him getting sacked will make next week,next month,next year?
Fuçk all that’s what. These ćunts are here for the next five years and if you sack one piece of scum there’s another piece of scum waiting in the wings.

People have been calling for Johnson to step down on Twitter this last few weeks who would replace him? Gove? JRM? Patel? Take your pick.
I

Cummings on 12:49 - May 23 with 1882 viewsWxmJax

Cummings on 12:37 - May 23 by Darran

Nope, you're wrong. Detested Kinnock for doing what he did but Cummings was part of the lockdown decision and then himself went on a 5 hour car journey with someone who had the virus.
You can't have government calling for action against certain people when it's far worse what Cummings did and it's hushed up and then defended. You should read what him and his wife wrote about it. Doesn't seem to add up.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Cummings on 12:49 - May 23 with 1879 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cummings on 12:42 - May 23 by krunchykarrot

Was Durham the only option for a man of Cummings' means?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cummings on 13:09 - May 23 with 1847 viewsjasper_T

Cummings on 08:59 - May 23 by Pegojack

Don't worry, the Daily Mail will be along soon to exonerate him, in fact they'll propose him for sainthood for his mercy dash.
Not like that b*stard Starmer. Owning a field, eh? The capitalist b*stard! Hang him, hang him!

Think the Mail editor is one of those sticking the boot in on twitter.

Only scum politicians like Gove and Sunak trotting out the party line ("It's not a crime to care for your wife and child" ergo you cannot commit crimes if motivated by caring for family, pro tip right there), alongside the "journalists" who are fed their stories directly by Cummings and friends.
Cummings on 13:12 - May 23 with 1832 viewsDarran

Cummings on 12:49 - May 23 by WxmJax

Nope, you're wrong. Detested Kinnock for doing what he did but Cummings was part of the lockdown decision and then himself went on a 5 hour car journey with someone who had the virus.
You can't have government calling for action against certain people when it's far worse what Cummings did and it's hushed up and then defended. You should read what him and his wife wrote about it. Doesn't seem to add up.

I don’t care it’ll make no difference to anything and that’s a fact.

Cummings on 13:14 - May 23 with 1824 viewswaynekerr55

Cummings on 11:01 - May 23 by Neath_Jack

PM says it was 'reasonable' for Cummings to travel 260 miles during lockdown.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-labour-demands-explanation-after-reports-

That's it put to bed then.

And still the goons will vote for this lot next time around.

Them pesky muslims and immigration see.

Talking of pesky Muslims, it's gone unnoticed that another caveat of the TFL bailout is that under 18 bus travel will be scrapped.

So much for helping those that need it

This bunch of psychopaths are trying to pin this on Khan and it's a disgrace; question is how many will fall for it

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 13:19 - May 23 with 1815 viewsFireboy2

They should lead by example and at the time he went to durham it was a strict lockdown in place for us ALL.

Most of us adhered to the lockdown, resisting the temptation to see loved ones so there are no excuses, the arrogant tvvat should be sacked.

And before any tories come on and say kinnock should be as well, cummings is part of the government, kinnock is not.
Cummings on 13:28 - May 23 with 1806 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 13:19 - May 23 by Fireboy2

They should lead by example and at the time he went to durham it was a strict lockdown in place for us ALL.

Most of us adhered to the lockdown, resisting the temptation to see loved ones so there are no excuses, the arrogant tvvat should be sacked.

And before any tories come on and say kinnock should be as well, cummings is part of the government, kinnock is not.

Cummings IS the government...
Cummings on 13:36 - May 23 with 1792 viewslondonlisa2001

The real horror of this is this government’s underlying belief that rules are for the plebs. Those not bright enough to carry out the type of sensible risk assessment they are capable of. Much the same as Rees Mogg’s thoughts on Grenfell and ‘common sense’.

So a Brixton kid dies and gets buried without family. While Cummings’ family are ‘different’. He can perform a risk assessment. His family are more important.

He should resign. He is a prominent member of the government setting these rules. He broke them. Even today lies are being told as the police confirmed they did speak to the family. It’s indefensible.
Cummings on 13:38 - May 23 with 1789 viewsJack_Kass

Johnson is f**ked either way, sacked or not.

Many in the pit of vipers below will be measuring up their opportunity.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Cummings on 14:23 - May 23 with 1732 viewslegoman

Cummings behaviour is absolutely indefensible and he must go. The point about whether his journey could be classed as "essential" is not relevant because he had a symptomatic person in his party and therefore should have immediately isolated his household and not potentially expose others through his irresponsible actions.

His arrogant attempts at justifying his actions truly incense me. Calls for his resignation must be escalated.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Cummings on 14:36 - May 23 with 1709 viewsswan65split

This happened 2 months ago! why is it out now?......just saying

Surely this was known about at the time in some circles
Cummings on 14:47 - May 23 with 1682 viewsKilkennyjack

Cummings on 13:12 - May 23 by Darran

I don’t care it’ll make no difference to anything and that’s a fact.

You are wrong on this one Dazza.

Firstly i agree on Kinnock, he can walk as well.

Dom is not just like any other Tory.
Thus guy sat in on SAGE when not a scientist and so the concern is he championed certain outcomes - otherwise, what was he doing there ?
Was the disaster of herd immunity a Dom project ?

Dom has not been elected by anyone.
Dom has been found guilty of contempt of Parliament.
But Dom has recently appointed unelected political advisers to Cabinet.

Boris is lazy, Dom is busy - guess who has the most influence.

This guy has to go.
He knew the rules, the fact Hancock and Gove are ready to openly defend his law breaking tells you this not a Tory they can easily replace.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024