Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playoff Final Highlights with Commentary from Green, Hill, Austin and Zamora 18:39 - May 24 with 4378 viewsDylanP

Absolutely brilliant. If you haven't watched it yet, get on your bike and watch it. It is hysterical and an absolute joy. Well done to whoever thought of doing this. Its magic!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/play-off-final-relived/

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Playoff Final Highlights with Commentary from Green, Hill, Austin and Zamora on 05:05 - May 28 with 728 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Interesting to hear Rob Green going on about everyone being out of contract and needing to win (I presume to get another fat contract).
Shows you where his head was at and he did have a blinder.
Playoff Final Highlights with Commentary from Green, Hill, Austin and Zamora on 05:43 - May 28 with 712 viewsjoolsyp

Playoff Final Highlights with Commentary from Green, Hill, Austin and Zamora on 05:05 - May 28 by superhoopdownunder

Interesting to hear Rob Green going on about everyone being out of contract and needing to win (I presume to get another fat contract).
Shows you where his head was at and he did have a blinder.

I thought Greeno came across as incredibly insightful and articulate (and funny!). I'd be surprised if he didn't end up coaching somewhere in some capacity. As long as he's not responsible for distribution from the back ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024