Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 01:11 - Jun 14 with 15871 viewsJack123

[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:26]

libera nos a malo

0
Am I racist on 01:13 - Jun 14 with 10655 viewsexiledclaseboy


Poll: Tory leader

0
Am I racist on 01:14 - Jun 14 with 10646 viewsLohengrin

Yes, yes you are. You haven’t made a full enough apology for your role in the establishment of the Jamestown settlement in the early 1600s.

You should be ashamed.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

0
Am I racist (n/t) on 01:15 - Jun 14 with 10630 viewsJack123

Am I racist on 01:13 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy



[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:26]

libera nos a malo

0
Am I racist on 01:16 - Jun 14 with 10628 viewsTreforys_Jack

Am I racist on 01:14 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

Yes, yes you are. You haven’t made a full enough apology for your role in the establishment of the Jamestown settlement in the early 1600s.

You should be ashamed.


That Robert the Bruce was Kent as well.
0
Am I racist (n/t) on 01:17 - Jun 14 with 10616 viewsJack123

Am I racist on 01:14 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

Yes, yes you are. You haven’t made a full enough apology for your role in the establishment of the Jamestown settlement in the early 1600s.

You should be ashamed.


[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:26]

libera nos a malo

0
Am I racist on 01:18 - Jun 14 with 10612 viewsexiledclaseboy

Am I racist (n/t) on 01:15 - Jun 14 by Jack123

[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:26]


I’ve already called you a racist. Last I heard you were getting lawyers and police onto me.

Your move.

Poll: Tory leader

1
Am I racist on 01:19 - Jun 14 with 10606 viewsBest_loser

Am I racist (n/t) on 01:15 - Jun 14 by Jack123

[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:26]


Didn't you post an edl propaganda video ?
1
Am I racist on 01:19 - Jun 14 with 10602 viewsLohengrin

Am I racist on 01:16 - Jun 14 by Treforys_Jack

That Robert the Bruce was Kent as well.


You know those beauties vandalised his statue last night, do you?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

0
Login to get fewer ads

Am I racist on 01:20 - Jun 14 with 10601 viewsJimmyGilligan

On review of your posts, I can safely say you are not a racist, and you have grounds to pursue the case against ECB.
2
Am I racist on 01:22 - Jun 14 with 10584 viewsTreforys_Jack

Am I racist on 01:19 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

You know those beauties vandalised his statue last night, do you?


I know, that's why I dropped it in. Mind blowing.
0
Am I racist on 01:23 - Jun 14 with 10576 viewsNotLoyal

Am I racist on 01:18 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve already called you a racist. Last I heard you were getting lawyers and police onto me.

Your move.


Last I heard the coppers were protecting statues from racists, or was it communists? Either way the statue didn't give a fck.

Fcking inanimate objects who do they think they are...

Flags 😂
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 1:24]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

1
Am I racist on 01:24 - Jun 14 with 10569 viewsLohengrin

Am I racist on 01:22 - Jun 14 by Treforys_Jack

I know, that's why I dropped it in. Mind blowing.


It’s one of those where you just have to light a fag, take a long puff, and think Wow!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

0
Am I racist (n/t) on 01:24 - Jun 14 with 10567 viewsJack123

Am I racist on 01:18 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve already called you a racist. Last I heard you were getting lawyers and police onto me.

Your move.


[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:27]

libera nos a malo

0
Am I racist on 01:24 - Jun 14 with 10564 viewsexiledclaseboy

Am I racist on 01:23 - Jun 14 by NotLoyal

Last I heard the coppers were protecting statues from racists, or was it communists? Either way the statue didn't give a fck.

Fcking inanimate objects who do they think they are...

Flags 😂
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 1:24]


Statuesque

Poll: Tory leader

1
Am I racist (n/t) on 01:27 - Jun 14 with 10545 viewsJack123

[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:27]

libera nos a malo

0
Am I racist on 01:28 - Jun 14 with 10543 viewsPozuelosSideys

Let it go. Nobody really cares either way. ECB just enjoys seeing people squirm from atop his golden throne

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

-1
Am I racist (n/t) on 01:31 - Jun 14 with 10526 viewsJack123

Am I racist on 01:28 - Jun 14 by PozuelosSideys

Let it go. Nobody really cares either way. ECB just enjoys seeing people squirm from atop his golden throne


[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:27]

libera nos a malo

0
Am I racist on 01:32 - Jun 14 with 10515 viewsexiledclaseboy

Am I racist (n/t) on 01:31 - Jun 14 by Jack123

[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:27]


So sue me. It’s pretty simple.

Poll: Tory leader

0
Am I racist on 01:32 - Jun 14 with 10514 viewsPozuelosSideys

Am I racist (n/t) on 01:31 - Jun 14 by Jack123

[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:27]


I know. I dont think you are. But this is planetswans. The thread will be gone by tomorrow.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

0
Am I racist (n/t) on 01:34 - Jun 14 with 10503 viewsJack123

Am I racist on 01:32 - Jun 14 by PozuelosSideys

I know. I dont think you are. But this is planetswans. The thread will be gone by tomorrow.


[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:28]

libera nos a malo

0
Am I racist (n/t) on 01:38 - Jun 14 with 10491 viewsJack123

Am I racist on 01:32 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

So sue me. It’s pretty simple.


[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:28]

libera nos a malo

0
Am I racist (n/t) on 01:41 - Jun 14 with 10486 viewsJack123

Am I racist on 01:19 - Jun 14 by Best_loser

Didn't you post an edl propaganda video ?


[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:28]

libera nos a malo

0
Am I racist on 01:43 - Jun 14 with 10481 viewsexiledclaseboy

Am I racist (n/t) on 01:38 - Jun 14 by Jack123

[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:28]


Shocker

Poll: Tory leader

0
Am I racist on 01:44 - Jun 14 with 10474 viewsEbo

This is where all the racism seems to be, I know a lot of Cardiff lads, much like Taff Punk who disassociate themselves from these whoppers. I doubt any of these follow Wales home or away.

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

0
Am I racist on 01:47 - Jun 14 with 10463 viewsexiledclaseboy

Am I racist on 01:44 - Jun 14 by Ebo

This is where all the racism seems to be, I know a lot of Cardiff lads, much like Taff Punk who disassociate themselves from these whoppers. I doubt any of these follow Wales home or away.

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk


This forum has no moral high ground over theirs ffs.

Poll: Tory leader

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026