| No subject 01:11 - Jun 14 with 15761 views | Jack123 | [Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:26]
|  |
| |  |
| Am I racist on 01:48 - Jun 14 with 2655 views | Dippy |
| Am I racist on 01:44 - Jun 14 by Ebo | This is where all the racism seems to be, I know a lot of Cardiff lads, much like Taff Punk who disassociate themselves from these whoppers. I doubt any of these follow Wales home or away. https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk |
Vladimir Lenin has had a drambuie |  |
|  |
| Am I racist (n/t) on 01:49 - Jun 14 with 2657 views | Jack123 |
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:29]
|  |
|  |
| Am I racist on 01:49 - Jun 14 with 2654 views | Ebo |
| Am I racist on 01:47 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy | This forum has no moral high ground over theirs ffs. |
Having a scan of theirs and there is no balance whatsoever. It seems it full of EDL types, this forum is not, at least there is some balance. |  |
|  |
| Am I racist on 01:54 - Jun 14 with 2630 views | NotLoyal |
| Am I racist on 01:49 - Jun 14 by Ebo | Having a scan of theirs and there is no balance whatsoever. It seems it full of EDL types, this forum is not, at least there is some balance. |
They reckon they are different to us but we have the same.dna, 47 miles difference can't put us that far apart. |  |
|  |
| Am I racist on 01:57 - Jun 14 with 2625 views | Ebo |
| Am I racist on 01:54 - Jun 14 by NotLoyal | They reckon they are different to us but we have the same.dna, 47 miles difference can't put us that far apart. |
Last time I read that board it was a mixture of different views and opinions. Now it is just one singular opinion, led by the notorious football hooligan Anus. He is still punch drunk from that one punch sparking he got following England. |  |
|  |
| Am I racist (n/t) on 01:59 - Jun 14 with 2622 views | Jack123 |
| Am I racist on 01:49 - Jun 14 by Ebo | Having a scan of theirs and there is no balance whatsoever. It seems it full of EDL types, this forum is not, at least there is some balance. |
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:29]
|  |
|  |
| Am I racist on 02:05 - Jun 14 with 2610 views | DJack |
| Am I racist (n/t) on 01:59 - Jun 14 by Jack123 | [Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:29]
|
The posts you apologised for ya daft racist! |  |
| It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan |
|  |
| Am I racist (n/t) on 02:15 - Jun 14 with 2599 views | Jack123 |
| Am I racist on 02:05 - Jun 14 by DJack | The posts you apologised for ya daft racist! |
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:29]
|  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Am I racist on 02:17 - Jun 14 with 2592 views | DJack |
| Am I racist (n/t) on 02:15 - Jun 14 by Jack123 | [Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:29]
|
Is your memory failing you or do you not like your own reflection? |  |
| It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan |
|  |
| Am I racist (n/t) on 02:21 - Jun 14 with 2585 views | Jack123 |
| Am I racist on 02:17 - Jun 14 by DJack | Is your memory failing you or do you not like your own reflection? |
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:30]
|  |
|  |
| Am I racist on 02:26 - Jun 14 with 2573 views | Ebo |
| Am I racist (n/t) on 01:59 - Jun 14 by Jack123 | [Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:29]
|
What gave you that idea? |  |
|  |
| Am I racist on 02:34 - Jun 14 with 2563 views | Jack123 |
| Am I racist on 02:17 - Jun 14 by DJack | Is your memory failing you or do you not like your own reflection? |
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:30]
|  |
|  |
| Am I racist on 02:45 - Jun 14 with 2552 views | DJack |
| Am I racist on 02:34 - Jun 14 by Jack123 | [Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:30]
|
So either a parody account or a jinking shill. I both like and dislike you mate... I'll get the first round in if you want. |  |
| It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan |
|  |
| Am I racist (n/t) on 02:52 - Jun 14 with 2544 views | Jack123 |
| Am I racist on 02:45 - Jun 14 by DJack | So either a parody account or a jinking shill. I both like and dislike you mate... I'll get the first round in if you want. |
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:30]
|  |
|  |
| Am I racist on 02:55 - Jun 14 with 2540 views | Ebo | I had to move a load of wood out of my garden the other day. The neighbours reckon it could cause a fence. |  |
|  |
| Am I racist on 03:02 - Jun 14 with 2535 views | DJack |
| Am I racist (n/t) on 02:52 - Jun 14 by Jack123 | [Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:30]
|
Er, no. I stated that you were either "a parody account or a jinking shill"...neither of which were denied, oddly enough. Edit to state that the offer of a pint with you was 100% genuine. [Post edited 14 Jun 2020 3:04]
|  |
| It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan |
|  |
| Am I racist (n/t) on 03:09 - Jun 14 with 2529 views | Jack123 |
| Am I racist on 03:02 - Jun 14 by DJack | Er, no. I stated that you were either "a parody account or a jinking shill"...neither of which were denied, oddly enough. Edit to state that the offer of a pint with you was 100% genuine. [Post edited 14 Jun 2020 3:04]
|
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:31]
|  |
|  |
| Am I racist on 07:42 - Jun 14 with 2493 views | Captain_Sham | Racist?.. I don't know I no longer read any of your moronic posts. Tvvat?... Oh yes. |  |
|  |
| Am I racist on 08:31 - Jun 14 with 2462 views | jack247 |
| Am I racist (n/t) on 02:52 - Jun 14 by Jack123 | [Post edited 14 Jun 2020 13:30]
|
If you have to ask that question, then you probably are |  | |  |
| Am I racist on 14:20 - Jun 14 with 2323 views | airedale |
| Am I racist on 01:16 - Jun 14 by Treforys_Jack | That Robert the Bruce was Kent as well. |
Kent was his surname. I’ve definitely read on here that he was a Kent. |  | |  |
| No subject on 14:22 - Jun 14 with 2319 views | exiledclaseboy | Some judicious editing here. |  |
|  |
| No subject on 14:23 - Jun 14 with 2319 views | Neath_Jack | Looks like ECB has escaped legal action. |  |
|  |
| No subject on 14:27 - Jun 14 with 2305 views | monmouth |
| No subject on 14:23 - Jun 14 by Neath_Jack | Looks like ECB has escaped legal action. |
The rozzers might still pop round though, so I don't think he can count his chickens just yet. I hope he's learned his lesson. |  |
|  |
| No subject on 14:28 - Jun 14 with 2303 views | Treforys_Jack |
| No subject on 14:22 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy | Some judicious editing here. |
That's 2, you've got rid of. |  | |  |
| |