Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFL 20/21 ENTER NOW! 10:57 - Aug 27 with 1654 viewselnombre

I have renewed the LFW Classic league for another season. If you played last term, I think you will be auto-re-enrolled; if you would like to join these are the details you need:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/w4yv39

Code: w4yv39

Apologies, I have been busy lately, but congratulations to FRODE** (again, I think?) for his triumph in 19/20 - Frode, if you would like to choose your t-shirt from:

https://art-of-football.com/collections/qpr

and drop me your details, I'll get your prize to you.

Same (fairly paltry) prize on offer this year (or the money, if you prefer) - could someone from the UK please try and win this time as the postage to Scandinavia is a tenner alone.

As usual, selecting Chelsea players is heavily frowned upon, but not actually forbidden (as an ex-banker, the moral low ground is my natural domain, just don't go crazy). Also, you know everyone else is going to pick Eze - dare to be different!

Good luck everyone.

Clive, might you make this a sticky, please?

** confession time, I forgot to check before the leagues got wiped, if you think you might have pipped Frode, please shout now! I will try and be a little more diligent this year.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2020 13:28]
FFL 20/21 on 12:35 - Aug 27 with 1615 viewsrobith

As an FYI I won the year before last and haven't picked a Chelsea player in 4 years
FFL 20/21 on 16:05 - Aug 27 with 1559 viewsenfieldargh

FFL 20/21 on 12:35 - Aug 27 by robith

As an FYI I won the year before last and haven't picked a Chelsea player in 4 years

well done, doesn't do to pick any player from those horrible scroats!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

FFL 20/21 ENTER NOW! on 13:29 - Sep 3 with 1463 viewselnombre

Just one bump for this, all welcome.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024