Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough game-still on next Saturday? 07:36 - Sep 19 with 2443 viewsjohnhoop

Looking at the fixture list on the board here it no longer has the Middlesbrough game as being on next Saturday but has it at the bottom of the list with TBC next to it. Haven’t seen any other announcements about this so wondering what I may have missed?
Middlesbrough game-still on next Saturday? on 09:32 - Sep 19 with 2304 viewscollegeranger

Has to be a question mark over Boro games in the next 10 days as Warnock will have been in contact with players and other coaching staff surely?
Middlesbrough game-still on next Saturday? on 09:38 - Sep 19 with 2286 viewsjohnhoop

Middlesbrough game-still on next Saturday? on 09:32 - Sep 19 by collegeranger

Has to be a question mark over Boro games in the next 10 days as Warnock will have been in contact with players and other coaching staff surely?

Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn’t made the connection but I guess that must be the explanation.
Middlesbrough game-still on next Saturday? on 13:59 - Sep 19 with 2139 viewsNorthernr

That's a bug I think. No inside info. Have contacted tech support.
Middlesbrough game-still on next Saturday? on 14:18 - Sep 19 with 2074 viewsloftboy

Warnock was the first thing that crossed my mind but if that was the case then today’s game would have been postponed and it isn’t.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024