Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want to change the world............. 23:52 - Sep 30 with 1904 viewsBrixtonR

For XTC
I don't want to change the world............. on 23:56 - Sep 30 with 1895 viewsBrixtonR

I don't want to change the world............. on 00:00 - Oct 1 with 1888 viewsqprxtc

Ahhh man. I bloody love Kirsty. Talented, amazing , sexy woman.

I miss her.
I don't want to change the world............. on 00:13 - Oct 1 with 1874 viewsBrixtonR

I don't want to change the world............. on 00:00 - Oct 1 by qprxtc

Ahhh man. I bloody love Kirsty. Talented, amazing , sexy woman.

I miss her.

Totally gutted miss her too. Not bothered about Xmas till I hear this...

I don't want to change the world............. on 00:55 - Oct 1 with 1856 viewstimcocking

A brilliant song.

I think she died suspiciously in Phuket. Her (much younger) boyfriend was eyed very closely indeed. As far as i remember.
I don't want to change the world............. on 05:13 - Oct 1 with 1823 viewsOutWestR

I don't want to change the world............. on 00:55 - Oct 1 by timcocking

A brilliant song.

I think she died suspiciously in Phuket. Her (much younger) boyfriend was eyed very closely indeed. As far as i remember.

Your memory is a way off. She died in Mexico. Hit by a speed boat that shouldn’t have been there, the suspicious part was around who was actually driving the boat.
I don't want to change the world............. on 09:06 - Oct 1 with 1726 viewsTheChef

I don't want to change the world............. on 05:13 - Oct 1 by OutWestR

Your memory is a way off. She died in Mexico. Hit by a speed boat that shouldn’t have been there, the suspicious part was around who was actually driving the boat.

Oh? Interesting. Who was driving the speed boat?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

I don't want to change the world............. on 19:12 - Oct 1 with 1590 viewsPaddyhoops

She collaborated with loads of artists.
Simple minds, smiths, jonny marr among others.
Sadly missed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024