Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As I've Always Been Fascinated By Implosions 22:29 - Oct 4 with 1099 viewsBoston

...I went and read the Brentford v Preston match thread. Not going to bother posting a link as, and this quite surprised me, it's rather dull. But, never look a gift horse in the mouth when you've got 15 mins to spare and in need of a laugh. BTW, if you are ever browsing our neighbours manor, that Newbee goes by the name Herbert I think.
Did notice a post about us which intrigued me, something about seats being removed from a section of the ground, not sure where. Dunno if this was jokey or we were having a Covid clean or whatever?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

As I've Always Been Fascinated By Implosions on 23:16 - Oct 4 with 972 viewsdaveB

The seats removed is behind the goal as the away team is getting changed in the lower loft bar, they have always been removable and get pushed back in for the start of the game
As I've Always Been Fascinated By Implosions on 00:44 - Oct 5 with 873 viewsqueensparker

The Hounslow Nerds are going to take their eventual fall from grace hard I think. They’ve been very very unlucky not to have been promoted the last three seasons but their fan base has developed a cocky, humourless edge along with it that isn’t going to sit well with an average football team.
As I've Always Been Fascinated By Implosions on 08:15 - Oct 5 with 611 viewsenfieldargh

Yes that block is removable to allow large machinery in and out of the stadium.

It was installed when Danny Shittu announced he wanted to beef himself up a bit more

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024