Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nation’s League anyone 18:00 - Oct 14 with 4154 viewsjohncharles

I’ve noticed I’ve noticed a lack of interest bordering on apathy. Main point of interest for me/us will Lyndon Dykes. Love to see him score another international goal but wouldn’t mind seeing him rested with our game coming up on Saturday. He doesn’t half put a shift in.

Strong and stable my arse.

Nation’s League anyone on 22:07 - Oct 14 with 742 viewspaulparker

Nation’s League anyone on 21:40 - Oct 14 by daveB

leave off, won the last 9 home games, were crap tonight but calls for him to go, steady on

Southgate has tried to be to clever for his own good for a while and he got it badly wrong with this squad and team selection

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nation’s League anyone on 22:08 - Oct 14 with 743 viewsNorthantsHoop

The format of international football is going the same way as the other cup competitions in this country an irrelevance to the elite. I am totally confused how this all fits in, Nations league, Euro qualifiers and World Cup qualifiers and then it is all mixed in with friendlies. To top it off if Euro 2021 goes ahead on the same model proposed for the postponed 2020 finals , it is being played in various countries in Europe, which most likely won't happen due to Covid 19.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2020 22:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024