Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Natural Honey 13:38 - Nov 6 with 2384 viewsenfieldargh

I'm a bit of a Honey Fiend.

Not the adulterated stuff found on most supermarket shelves that are a blend of honeys quite often sourced from China with who knows what added to the honey but the 100% natural stuff.

I just got a small batch of Borage Honey from Black Mountain Honey, North Wales, its totally delicious. Not too runny, honey crystal clear and tastes wonderful.

Something to sweeten up your week a bit more after Bonne Bonne's winner

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Natural Honey on 19:14 - Nov 6 with 632 viewsMickS

Natural Honey on 19:02 - Nov 6 by bollockchops

that shirt is like the TURIN shroud.......all hail the shirt

Come on Lblock - what shirt was it with these magical healing powers?

Natural Honey on 19:32 - Nov 6 with 597 viewsMyke

I'm allergic to honey - it brings me out in hives. (oh sorry thought this was corny joke thread)
Natural Honey on 19:34 - Nov 6 with 596 viewssilky

We are very lucky to have an abundance of manuka honey varieties out here in NZ. Love the stuff, super beneficial in lots of ways. Some wonderful local varieties and some of the best honey is when the Pohutukawa trees blooms (Only in December) and the bees make the most of it.

Close friend of mine has bees in his back yard and its a blend of manuka and Pohutukawa and its the best I've ever had.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Natural Honey on 19:43 - Nov 6 with 580 viewsaston_hoop

I never liked honey but I went to Peru in February and was in the highland city of Ayacucho basically going through trying everything I could possibly find to eat. I tried some fresh local honey and it was unbelievably good for someone who had only ever tried and disliked the supermarket stuff

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Natural Honey on 19:43 - Nov 6 with 579 viewsDWQPR

I also have a teaspoon of Manuka every morning the 20+ stuff. £20 a jar which lasts me about three weeks. Also heard Jonathon Agnew mention it on TMS. Since taking it haven’t had a sniffle or CV19. I really do believe in it. Don’t like honey as a rule but this stuff is lovely.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Natural Honey on 19:45 - Nov 6 with 575 viewsMickS

Natural Honey on 19:43 - Nov 6 by DWQPR

I also have a teaspoon of Manuka every morning the 20+ stuff. £20 a jar which lasts me about three weeks. Also heard Jonathon Agnew mention it on TMS. Since taking it haven’t had a sniffle or CV19. I really do believe in it. Don’t like honey as a rule but this stuff is lovely.

Where do you get it from DW?
Natural Honey on 20:37 - Nov 6 with 550 viewsdistortR

Natural Honey on 14:47 - Nov 6 by Mick_S

Ted, I've mentioned this to my son who suffers with hayfever - does it work? He won't listen to me about this for a couple more years, but any extra ammo may help.

Probably not, according to Dave Goulson, bee expert who has written the most brilliant books on bees and gardening.
For a start, the wind pollinated plants tend to cause the hay fever, as opposed to the plants that the bees are visiting, so by eating their honey you aren't building up resistance to the specific pollen causing hay fever.
My wife is a care worker,and had a client who suffered terribly from hay fever. They gave him local honey all the time, to no discernible effect in terms of the hay fever.
Natural Honey on 22:02 - Nov 6 with 519 viewsCiderwithRsie

Natural Honey on 20:37 - Nov 6 by distortR

Probably not, according to Dave Goulson, bee expert who has written the most brilliant books on bees and gardening.
For a start, the wind pollinated plants tend to cause the hay fever, as opposed to the plants that the bees are visiting, so by eating their honey you aren't building up resistance to the specific pollen causing hay fever.
My wife is a care worker,and had a client who suffered terribly from hay fever. They gave him local honey all the time, to no discernible effect in terms of the hay fever.

Goulson is brilliant.
Login to get fewer ads

Natural Honey on 22:19 - Nov 6 with 495 viewsDavieQPR

So Manuka is our buzz word for the day.
Natural Honey on 22:23 - Nov 6 with 487 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Natural Honey on 22:19 - Nov 6 by DavieQPR

So Manuka is our buzz word for the day.

Sorry, took me a moment there to see your point.

I do Apollenguise.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 22:24]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Natural Honey on 22:57 - Nov 6 with 455 viewsloftboy

Natural Honey on 17:47 - Nov 6 by R_from_afar

Tune in next week for our top ironing tips!

There’s only one. Make the Mrs do it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Natural Honey on 05:03 - Nov 7 with 421 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I thought this was a thread about me!

The ‘take local honey as a cure for local ills’ is, I believe, a bit of a myth. Tried it everywhere I’ve lived and it’s never really worked.

A different take on honey I picked up in France; honey infused with truffles which you have with cheese. It’s not cheap, but you just need a little dash....thank me later.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Natural Honey on 07:32 - Nov 7 with 389 viewsDWQPR

Natural Honey on 19:45 - Nov 6 by MickS

Where do you get it from DW?

Only from Tesco. Made by Rowse.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Natural Honey on 08:07 - Nov 7 with 376 viewsMickS

Natural Honey on 07:32 - Nov 7 by DWQPR

Only from Tesco. Made by Rowse.

Thanks mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024