Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread THE AFTERMATH. 10:46 - Feb 13 with 18246 viewsNotLoyal

EFL Championship
Wednesday February 17th 2021
Liberty Stadium
Kick Off 7pm

Match Officials
GEOFF ELTRINGHAM
Richard Wild and Mark Pottage
Fourth Official : Kevin Johnson

Geoff Eltringham pleading for leniency with an imaginary referee

Geoff Eltringham last officiated a swans game on Saturday September 26th 2020 when Wycombe hosted the game.The swans won 2-0. He booked two Wycombe players.

History
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest
Games won: 25
Games drawn: 16
Games lost: 26

On the 16th May 2011 the swans beat Forest in the championship play off semi finals at the Liberty 3-1.

Stephen Dobbie celebrates his goal against Forest

The last meeting in the FA Cup saw the swans win 5-1 a few weeks ago at the Liberty.

Updated League Table

Swans man to watch

Andre Ayew

Andre is back in the goals

Andre Ayew on Forest
“The next game will be a hard one,” said the 31-year-old. “We know there's 19 games left and so many points. “It's a marathon and we need to keep going to the end. The team who is going to be strong mentally and physically will be able to do something great. “But with so many games to play, I think it’s important that we only look at the next game. And we will do that for the rest of the season. “We are doing good but we won’t get carried away. We must keep working and work harder because we've got 19 games left and there are a lot of points to play for and get before we can think about anything.”

Forest man to watch

Joe Worrall

Defender Worrall is catching the eye of numerous premier league sides including gravelly voiced Burnley. He has only enjoyed being one of the first on the team sheet last and this season. Before that he was on loan at Glasgow Rangers and Dagenham & Redbridge where he scored his last competitive goal. Worrall is from a place called Hucknall.

Joe Worrall, from Mick Hucknall

More to follow including -

General observations on the purchase of minty chocolates in Nottingham

A bloke called Dave dancing

Furry wappers on ice

Squirting.

Stay tuned. This will follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:48 - Feb 17 with 1788 viewshowenjack

Goal connor roberts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:49 - Feb 17 with 1776 viewshobo

Connor bach!! What a bloody leap!
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:50 - Feb 17 with 1753 viewsThornburyswan

Great header & passion to win it.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:50 - Feb 17 with 1738 viewstheloneranger

Forest must be sick of Conor Roberts this season. 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:51 - Feb 17 with 1729 viewsLittleEnglandJack

YESSSSSSSSS!

For Chirst's sake, hold on boys! Don't deserve this at all but pretty pretty much par for the course for our season.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:55 - Feb 17 with 1665 viewsThornburyswan

Big win that, particularly playing as we did & boosted by QPR too!
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:56 - Feb 17 with 1655 views34dfgdf54

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:58 - Feb 17 with 1627 viewsmajorraglan

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:56 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

2 Big results tonight for the Swans, got to keep it going now
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:58 - Feb 17 with 1621 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:56 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

Sign of a good side is winning when playing badly.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:59 - Feb 17 with 1618 viewstheloneranger

1 point behind Brentford with 2 games in hand. 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:59 - Feb 17 with 1605 viewspencoedjack

Scrappy 1 nils is what gets you promoted 👍
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:59 - Feb 17 with 1600 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And not losing at loftus road

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:00 - Feb 17 with 1587 viewsAnotherJohn

Fortunate to say the least, but I love it. Just about to see if Brentford are still losing...
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:00 - Feb 17 with 1583 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:59 - Feb 17 by pencoedjack

The Hollins effect

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:00 - Feb 17 with 1573 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Must be a QPR thing
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 21:01]

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:01 - Feb 17 with 1543 viewsAndyCole

Some truly naive, embarrassing posts by some usual suspects fair play.

Our usual resilience, fight, will to win and nous were head and shoulders. Rinse, repeat. Bennett ran the show.

If only we had a MGW/Cantwell.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:01 - Feb 17 with 1543 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:00 - Feb 17 by Brynmill_Jack

The Hollins effect

Nooooooooo , I've just about erased that season from my memory.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:02 - Feb 17 with 1529 viewsmax936

Thank the lord we got a Salmon like Roberts in the team , Great win, great to win ugly, its all about the win, some good stuff from as on occasion's in that 2nd half,
And relax

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:02 - Feb 17 with 1525 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:01 - Feb 17 by AndyCole

Some truly naive, embarrassing posts by some usual suspects fair play.

Our usual resilience, fight, will to win and nous were head and shoulders. Rinse, repeat. Bennett ran the show.

If only we had a MGW/Cantwell.

Yeah you’re right, if only we did have one of them tonight.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:02 - Feb 17 with 1520 viewsHighjack

Another clean sheet for our short, weak, non commanding not very brave keeper. If only we had a big lad in there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:03 - Feb 17 with 1505 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Connor just can’t stop messing wood up can he!

Connor 2-0 Forest

🪓🌳

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:03 - Feb 17 with 1502 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 20:59 - Feb 17 by pencoedjack

That header what Roberts scored. Monstrous.

You’re right though, playing like that and winning is a sign of a promotion bound team.
Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:05 - Feb 17 with 1465 viewsDr_Winston

Pretty gash performance overall, but a fabulous three points.

It's in our own hands, which is all we can ask for. Hopefully that's the last sub par display for a while as we've got some very winnable games coming up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:05 - Feb 17 with 1464 viewsbritferry

it was looking a bit rubbish at HT, with Brentford winning but its ended up a great night, a scrappy win but 3 very welcome point

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Swansea City v Nottingham Forest : Matchday Thread TEAM NEWS 6pm on 21:05 - Feb 17 with 1462 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The wife said "how's it going", I said we are playing crap and within two seconds Connor scores.
I will have to get her to ask more often. 😀
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024