Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights on the offish 13:18 - Mar 4 with 691 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlights/highlights-qpr-1-barnsley-3-030321/

We weren't great but we weren't dreadful either. Beaten by a better team with an exceptional captain. If either of the early chances goes in it may have been a different game but we are guilty of not being clinical enough.

One big note on the free kick lead up to their second goal. Johansen puts his body across the ball and man to take the ball, which he gets cleanly. That's not a foul. Poor decision that one. Perfectly good tackle.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Extended highlights on the offish on 14:04 - Mar 4 with 631 viewsBrazilNutR

If that one that goes off the post and across the goal goes in before half time, it could have been interesting..

Seeing that Dykes chance which people called an "open goal" I felt it was far more difficult than that, the ball came across fast, the keeper rushing out and almost contacting it, Dykes was at full stretch and had to wait for the ball to pass the keeper... I don't think it was as easy as it looked..

I also felt the Free Kick for their second was very dubious, seemed to get the ball cleanly to me. Agree with you Bosh.
Extended highlights on the offish on 14:07 - Mar 4 with 627 viewsdaveB

fine margins, they were good but we could easily have won that match if we took our chances
Extended highlights on the offish on 14:43 - Mar 4 with 605 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Extended highlights on the offish on 14:04 - Mar 4 by BrazilNutR

If that one that goes off the post and across the goal goes in before half time, it could have been interesting..

Seeing that Dykes chance which people called an "open goal" I felt it was far more difficult than that, the ball came across fast, the keeper rushing out and almost contacting it, Dykes was at full stretch and had to wait for the ball to pass the keeper... I don't think it was as easy as it looked..

I also felt the Free Kick for their second was very dubious, seemed to get the ball cleanly to me. Agree with you Bosh.

The thing with Dykes is that his misses often look like they were difficult chances. I can’t work out if he’s just been unlucky or if there’s something wrong with his technique. He doesn’t seem to anticipate chances so his body isn’t in the correct place when the ball arrives. To be honest I haven’t been that impressed with the other parts of his game either. His hold up play is quite erratic and he never really seems to be in control of the ball. His headers rarely go to our players and his passing isn’t very good.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Extended highlights on the offish on 14:45 - Mar 4 with 603 viewsdutch

Anybody who can watch that again has got a stronger stomach than me
Extended highlights on the offish on 14:59 - Mar 4 with 584 viewsNov77

Extended highlights on the offish on 14:43 - Mar 4 by CliveWilsonSaid

The thing with Dykes is that his misses often look like they were difficult chances. I can’t work out if he’s just been unlucky or if there’s something wrong with his technique. He doesn’t seem to anticipate chances so his body isn’t in the correct place when the ball arrives. To be honest I haven’t been that impressed with the other parts of his game either. His hold up play is quite erratic and he never really seems to be in control of the ball. His headers rarely go to our players and his passing isn’t very good.

yep, his body shape was all wrong when that cross came in, he actually ended up doing a face plant into the turf.
You can make all the excuses you want for him, but watch the reaction of his teammates, they all had their head in their hands.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024