Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Brentford clown 19:40 - Mar 6 with 3708 viewsKeithHaynes

https://beesotted.com/warnock-wins-the-battle-of-words-after-swansea-daylight-ro

Not sure about you lot, but I’m bloody loving this 😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another Brentford clown on 20:32 - Mar 6 with 2745 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Warnock wins the battle of words. Cooper wind the battle for points. Ha ha

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Another Brentford clown on 20:34 - Mar 6 with 2737 viewspencoedjack

It’s getting to the stage that if Brentford played the Basseys in a play off final I wouldn’t know who’d I want to lose.
Another Brentford clown on 20:39 - Mar 6 with 2724 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Another Brentford clown on 20:34 - Mar 6 by pencoedjack

It’s getting to the stage that if Brentford played the Basseys in a play off final I wouldn’t know who’d I want to lose.

Yeah, that’s now a real conundrum. Saying that Brentford would come straight back down and Cardiff may go out of business if they don’t go up. So it’s Brentford for me lol

Another Brentford clown on 20:42 - Mar 6 with 2686 viewsonehunglow

Im not (really) a violent man but I so much want to meet Warnock on a one to one.He has a villa on Lake Como.I like the Italian Lakes.Ive been before.I hope I can make it happen.

Low Hung in R2. Technical KO .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Another Brentford clown on 20:46 - Mar 6 with 2695 viewsBoundy

Another Brentford clown on 20:42 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

Im not (really) a violent man but I so much want to meet Warnock on a one to one.He has a villa on Lake Como.I like the Italian Lakes.Ive been before.I hope I can make it happen.

Low Hung in R2. Technical KO .

I'd be careful he's got a couple of years on you , it would be like r remake of Clash of the Titans but scarier .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Another Brentford clown on 20:57 - Mar 6 with 2637 viewsonehunglow

Another Brentford clown on 20:46 - Mar 6 by Boundy

I'd be careful he's got a couple of years on you , it would be like r remake of Clash of the Titans but scarier .

No he hasnt.We re the same.I aint a relic and my pants are clean.
I could take him and play a George Formby classic at the same time on my Uke

Another Brentford clown on 21:02 - Mar 6 with 2647 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just read the article. Just making excuses for his own sides shortcomings. Comes across as a right c*nt

Another Brentford clown on 21:02 - Mar 6 with 2647 viewsBoundy

Another Brentford clown on 20:57 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

Now that I would pay to watch , unlike the second half today , well excluding the final 5 minutes

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Another Brentford clown on 22:12 - Mar 6 with 2515 viewsCatullus

A bitter, jealous Brentford fan. Since when have we been part of the top tables closed shop cartel?
We have had English people claiming Welsh teams shouldn't be in their league and now this lunatic claims this.

Comedy gold.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Another Brentford clown on 22:23 - Mar 6 with 2474 viewsNotLoyal

Another Brentford clown on 22:12 - Mar 6 by Catullus

A bitter, jealous Brentford fan. Since when have we been part of the top tables closed shop cartel?
We have had English people claiming Welsh teams shouldn't be in their league and now this lunatic claims this.

Comedy gold.

Needs to have a look at his own bias, that's his issue.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Another Brentford clown on 22:25 - Mar 6 with 2461 viewspencoedjack

Another Brentford clown on 20:39 - Mar 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah, that’s now a real conundrum. Saying that Brentford would come straight back down and Cardiff may go out of business if they don’t go up. So it’s Brentford for me lol

Good point 👍
Another Brentford clown on 22:40 - Mar 6 with 2437 viewsdobjack2

Since Thomas Frank has gone there it seems that a number of Brentford fans are copying his arrogant and entitled behaviour.
Another Brentford clown on 22:52 - Mar 6 with 2403 viewspencoedjack

An irrelevant football club on the outskirts of London.

Believe they have dined on the top table once & seem to think they are deserving of PL football for some bizarre reason.
Another Brentford clown on 23:04 - Mar 6 with 2370 viewsCatullus

Another Brentford clown on 22:23 - Mar 6 by NotLoyal

Needs to have a look at his own bias, that's his issue.

It's not even bias, it's just stupid. We've had threads and threads on here about refs, about how many times we've been cheated and even some claiming English refs cheat us on purpose.
This clown thinks that refs are cheating for us?

last week Solskjaer was moaning that since other teams moaned about penalties that refs weren't being fair to manyoo. They all think they're so hard done by. It's swings and roundabouts and always has been, some you win, some you lose.

Remember Lee Cattermole almost cutting Leon in half and he didn't even get a talking to.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Another Brentford clown on 23:16 - Mar 6 with 2339 viewsraynor94

Another Brentford clown on 20:57 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

Fair play I have had a nice bottle of Malbec, and I'm finishing off with a nice Metaxa Brandy, but that post has genuinely creased me.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Another Brentford clown on 00:12 - Mar 7 with 2280 viewsKeithHaynes

Another Brentford clown on 22:52 - Mar 6 by pencoedjack

Believe they have dined on the top table once & seem to think they are deserving of PL football for some bizarre reason.

I’ve had some gems of abuse from them this evening, one I’m keeping for some sport the rest have disappeared. My word they are a bitter small little club. I thought Cardiff were bad 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another Brentford clown on 09:47 - Mar 7 with 2068 viewswellsyjack2

think brentford fans need to do their homework when we got promoted to the premier league it tolk 57 games for us to get a penalty , if we get one every game till the end of the season it wont pay that back , and who do brentford think they are a small club with no silverware and even their brand new stadium is shit , they better shut up or i will send the boys from briton ferry around lol
Another Brentford clown on 09:51 - Mar 7 with 2048 viewsonehunglow

Another Brentford clown on 22:12 - Mar 6 by Catullus

Comedy gold.

Mond you we have Indys who want to break away from England.If that were to happen,how could or should be play the the English league.

We would be cast into the football wilderness.

Biggest game the New Saints although where would they play.

Another Brentford clown on 09:53 - Mar 7 with 2045 viewsonehunglow

Another Brentford clown on 23:16 - Mar 6 by raynor94

Fair play I have had a nice bottle of Malbec, and I'm finishing off with a nice Metaxa Brandy, but that post has genuinely creased me.

Listen,The Ukelele is much maligned and before you ay it,Formby played a Banjolene ,a well a a Uke.George Harrison a huge fan.
Just for you,Tiger

Another Brentford clown on 22:59 - Mar 7 with 1814 viewsjack_lord

So the Beees guy obviously wasn't around when we were robbed of a result by a referee against Wednesday and Bristol City. He says luck hasn't evened itself out at Swansea.

My take on the Stoke game was that we were extremely lucky with the Naughton penalty but Bidwell was fouled and therefore it was a penalty. The Beeeees guy suggests Bidwell launched himself hoping for contact whereas a footballer may see that he was desperately trying to score.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Another Brentford clown on 08:00 - Mar 8 with 1705 viewsWhiterockin

Another Brentford clown on 22:59 - Mar 7 by jack_lord

So the Beees guy obviously wasn't around when we were robbed of a result by a referee against Wednesday and Bristol City. He says luck hasn't evened itself out at Swansea.

My take on the Stoke game was that we were extremely lucky with the Naughton penalty but Bidwell was fouled and therefore it was a penalty. The Beeeees guy suggests Bidwell launched himself hoping for contact whereas a footballer may see that he was desperately trying to score.

Both the Stoke and Middlesbrough penalties were on our defenders in the opposition box. IMO it just shows our attacking intent to win right to the very end of the match. We deserve what we got even though luck player its part.
Another Brentford clown on 08:34 - Mar 8 with 1659 viewsonehunglow

We've been naive for years so maybe now more street wise.

I don't care how we get up frankly as long as we do. We must be honest with ourselves when we are on our own though.

Ive seen our players fouled in the box so many times and try to stay on their feet and get nowt.

Man Citeh fans don't have an issue with Sterling

Another Brentford clown on 09:50 - Mar 8 with 1612 viewsjohnlangy

Another Brentford clown on 20:39 - Mar 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed. Whatever Brentford fans say i'd definitely prefer them to go up rather than Cardiff.
Another Brentford clown on 09:54 - Mar 8 with 1603 views34dfgdf54

Another Brentford clown on 22:52 - Mar 6 by pencoedjack

Their superiority complex reminds me of Cardiff City big time.

What a pointless little club they are, I'd love nothing more than us pipping them to 2nd.
Another Brentford clown on 12:18 - Mar 8 with 1547 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Another Brentford clown on 09:54 - Mar 8 by 34dfgdf54

Their superiority complex reminds me of Cardiff City big time.

What a pointless little club they are, I'd love nothing more than us pipping them to 2nd.

Roger that!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024