Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Dear,another 18 Stone thread starter that attracts 0 replies Y DO I BOVVER? 05:52 - Apr 24 with 3367 views18StoneOfHoop

* 'Doing the rounds of the kitchen'
puppy dogs like to zoom around
maybe Norf's pet ferret gets taken out his strides
'and does the rounds of the kitchen'

and Rangers at 3 nil-up with 20 minutes to go
they rather 'rested the cue on the rack'.
Ilias Chair finished blowing up the lilo,took off his boots put on his flip- flops
and promptly hit the post for a 3rd time from a socially distant
2 metres when easier to score.
~ I reckon we can get up to at least 10 or so ~
Northernr unique maxims and aphorisms ,genuine 100% fat-increased
oop norf blood-oozing tripe butty influenced.

Lead on,Napoleon ++++ CW should add this to his colllection IMHO.

Nick London: ..and meanwhile at lunch-time in the early kick-off at BOURNEMOUTH sand sea and sunshine await as our dear busy bee neighbours prepare to only get a not good enough thoroughly disappointing 1 point draw as they look to bottle it in the
play-offs for a 9th time. Once more again without feeling,as is their wont.
I hope their 1965/1966 obsessed sad-case PA announcer
and Audrey Roberts has his/her hankies ready."

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN POOR OLD SPARTAK HOUNSLOW
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

GOOD LUCK THIS EVENING,FORTUNE FIND YOU 'AMMERS
after all outside R's FOOTBALL IS AS EASY AS ABC #AnyoneButChelski
Roman apologises? #TooLittleTooLate FFS! Wonkas Salisbury Novochock Gangster state.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2021 17:53]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Oh Dear,another 18 Stone thread starter that attracts 0 replies Y DO I BOVVER? on 08:52 - Apr 24 with 3174 viewsdavman

Don't take it too personally big fella, it happens to the best (and not so great ones) of us.

Looking forward to the Nick London Bingo this afternoon:

The Rangers Legend Jordan Hugill
Squirts the ball across the pitch
So, Andy 15 minutes in, how are the Rangers doing?
Getting Dickie and Dykes mixed up
Rolling those Rs on Barrrrrrrrrrrrrbet
The Dominator
What a save by Dieng / Lumley

etc., etc.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Oh Dear,another 18 Stone thread starter that attracts 0 replies Y DO I BOVVER? on 09:12 - Apr 24 with 3129 viewsSott

Disgusted when no one answers the " my dog looks like Jim Smith " thread until I realise it's been discussed ad nauseum down the years..
Hanging un answered until 3 weeks later when someone admits their poodle smells like mark Hughes.
Oh Dear,another 18 Stone thread starter that attracts 0 replies Y DO I BOVVER? on 10:52 - Apr 24 with 2993 viewsjohncharles

18 stone, did you get up at 5.52 or were you still from the night before ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Oh Dear,another 18 Stone thread starter that attracts 0 replies Y DO I BOVVER? on 13:19 - Apr 24 with 2905 views18StoneOfHoop

Oh Dear,another 18 Stone thread starter that attracts 0 replies Y DO I BOVVER? on 10:52 - Apr 24 by johncharles

18 stone, did you get up at 5.52 or were you still from the night before ?

Tip for Under 50-somethings or Kids as I call them. Steer well clear of all spirits and most of all 42% Portobello gin chasing/mixed with bottle of strong 5,2% Goblin ale. In 2 minutes flat I drank a 1/5 th of a 70cl bottle and very soon after I lost all power of movement,cycling,memory,talking. My female friend was not happy or impressed at all She sent me back to Bush in cab and red-carded me - 3 week ban sanctions - none of her company - currently holding my bike hostage.

XTC,you're well known for your tee-total ways.
Any thoughts to add.?

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20150610-london-city-of-sin

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Oh Dear,another 18 Stone thread starter that attracts 0 replies Y DO I BOVVER? on 13:58 - Apr 24 with 2857 viewsTacticalR

Oh Dear,another 18 Stone thread starter that attracts 0 replies Y DO I BOVVER? on 13:19 - Apr 24 by 18StoneOfHoop

Tip for Under 50-somethings or Kids as I call them. Steer well clear of all spirits and most of all 42% Portobello gin chasing/mixed with bottle of strong 5,2% Goblin ale. In 2 minutes flat I drank a 1/5 th of a 70cl bottle and very soon after I lost all power of movement,cycling,memory,talking. My female friend was not happy or impressed at all She sent me back to Bush in cab and red-carded me - 3 week ban sanctions - none of her company - currently holding my bike hostage.

XTC,you're well known for your tee-total ways.
Any thoughts to add.?

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20150610-london-city-of-sin

In those Hogarth illustrations, while Gin Lane goes to rack and ruin, everyone is prospering on Beer Street.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024