Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dickie -- Brilliant or Bungler 17:22 - May 1 with 3677 viewsDylanP

He catches some stick occasionally for his wayward passing. For me, his defensive work is nothing short of brilliant. His positioning is so good. He is so quick for a big defender. And his legs seems to be a mile long.

On the other side, his distribution can be shocking. But he is a defender, so we aren't paying him for clinical passing. That would be nice, a bonus, if you will. Thing is, if you are playing for QPR, you aren't going to be the finished product. If he was clinical in defense and going forward, he would be playing for someone who could pay more than us.

Others?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Dickie -- Brilliant or Bungler on 20:34 - May 2 with 487 viewsTGRRRSSS

Moved clubs, went up a level and playing in a side which in the end has developed further, I hope he continues the improvement next season, not sure he will be anything more than this level, but if he improves further next season, and we can get partnership maybe with Masterson developing next season they could be quite decent, he could be a stalwart for years to come.
Dickie -- Brilliant or Bungler on 10:03 - May 3 with 319 viewsfrancisbowles

Some are saying his distribution can be poor. Not sure it has been like this all season. I believe his form has dipped a little recently. Understandable that he may be mentally fatigued at the end of a long, very hard season, at a higher level.

He should come back, after a rest and pre season, even better for the experience he has gained.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024