Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's the hope 23:17 - Jul 11 with 4310 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

It's the hope on 16:57 - Jul 12 with 941 viewsnordenblue

It's the hope on 23:55 - Jul 11 by Shun

Strange take. Southgate is the one who brought them on so late. By all means bring players on specifically for penalties, but they need a good ten minutes to acclimatise to the game. Hats off to ‘those United players’ (and that Arsenal player!) for having the courage to take a penalty (at ages 19, 20 and 23) when more senior players didn’t back themselves.

Brilliant tournament overall. The best two teams were in the final and the best team won.

Southgate it seems chose the penalty takers not the players,Jack Grealish specifically asked to take one
It's the hope on 17:26 - Jul 12 with 886 viewsSuddenLad

He agreed to take one, if requested to do so. and said he would. He wasn't asked. Slightly different.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

It's the hope on 17:44 - Jul 12 with 848 viewsjonahwhereru

It's the hope on 17:26 - Jul 12 by SuddenLad

He agreed to take one, if requested to do so. and said he would. He wasn't asked. Slightly different.

Shoot outs are strange things for the mind to deal with. You turn around and say you don’t fancy it, know there is a possibility you may have no choice to take one. Personally in a similar circumstance like that I think I would say yes I am ready if required to be involved. Otherwise your beaten before you start.
It's the hope on 17:45 - Jul 12 with 842 viewsBrierls

It's the hope on 17:26 - Jul 12 by SuddenLad

It's the hope on 18:58 - Jul 12 with 734 viewsYorkshire_Dale

It's the hope on 12:45 - Jul 12 by TVOS1907

Is there an actual reason you're calling him Garry?

Presumably he would still have been called Gareth if we had won.

Then again, probably not, thinking about it.

We don't have Gareths in Yarkshire, Maestro.......it's either Garry or better still Gaz!

Is that ok?
It's the hope on 19:59 - Jul 12 with 656 viewsTVOS1907

It's the hope on 18:58 - Jul 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

We don't have Gareths in Yarkshire, Maestro.......it's either Garry or better still Gaz!

Is that ok?

Gareth Southgate lives in Yorkshire.

Try again.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024