Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For Dylan and other Malorees old boys… 09:59 - Jul 27 with 1078 viewsMrSheen

Tom Dean, gold medal swimmer! My brother is teaching there now and told me to look out for him.
For Dylan and other Malorees old boys… on 11:42 - Jul 27 with 992 viewshovehoop

Loved Malorees albeit a very long time ago. We swam at Granville Road then. I'm swimming tonight and will see if I can draw some inspiration!
For Dylan and other Malorees old boys… on 13:37 - Jul 27 with 913 viewsMrSheen

For Dylan and other Malorees old boys… on 11:42 - Jul 27 by hovehoop

Loved Malorees albeit a very long time ago. We swam at Granville Road then. I'm swimming tonight and will see if I can draw some inspiration!

My brother says they go to King Eddie’s in Donnington Road. I certainly learned nothing at Granville Road!
For Dylan and other Malorees old boys… on 13:48 - Jul 27 with 904 viewshovehoop

For Dylan and other Malorees old boys… on 13:37 - Jul 27 by MrSheen

My brother says they go to King Eddie’s in Donnington Road. I certainly learned nothing at Granville Road!

King Eddie's was the better pool and we spent summer holidays there almost daily. They had a 55 x 25 yard outdoor pool at the time - that was freezing, which also meant it was often empty. Shame they filled it in.
For Dylan and other Malorees old boys… on 16:45 - Jul 27 with 851 viewsMrSheen

For Dylan and other Malorees old boys… on 13:48 - Jul 27 by hovehoop

King Eddie's was the better pool and we spent summer holidays there almost daily. They had a 55 x 25 yard outdoor pool at the time - that was freezing, which also meant it was often empty. Shame they filled it in.

When the outdoor pool closed my Dad had the job of taking the benches away. He thought the wood looked lovely (pink maple?) and he decided to use it for the floor of the extension he was building for us. He laid it down and got the sander out to strip away the weathering - to reveal all the messages scratched into it. It took about three days to get Teds Rule, Tina is a slag, etc out of it and the surface was distinctly up and down in places.
For Dylan and other Malorees old boys… on 11:57 - Jul 30 with 699 viewshovehoop

For Dylan and other Malorees old boys… on 16:45 - Jul 27 by MrSheen

When the outdoor pool closed my Dad had the job of taking the benches away. He thought the wood looked lovely (pink maple?) and he decided to use it for the floor of the extension he was building for us. He laid it down and got the sander out to strip away the weathering - to reveal all the messages scratched into it. It took about three days to get Teds Rule, Tina is a slag, etc out of it and the surface was distinctly up and down in places.

Nice early example of recycling!
For Dylan and other Malorees old boys… on 12:00 - Jul 30 with 688 viewsBoston

King Eddie’s, the only place in London where you could swim, dive and get a nice black homemade tattoo in one afternoon.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024