Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why would anyone wear a £14k watch? Isn't it just asking to be robbed? 22:40 - Jul 30 with 8727 viewsGloryHunter

Can anyone explain this to me? Why walk around flashing your wealth like that?

https://metro.co.uk/2021/07/30/female-thieves-dubbed-rolex-rippers-target-elderl
Why would anyone wear a £14k watch? Isn't it just asking to be robbed? on 18:23 - Aug 2 with 522 viewsstowmarketrange

Why would anyone wear a £14k watch? Isn't it just asking to be robbed? on 17:56 - Aug 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

'The USA is different in that you have to commit a serious crime to face the death penalty. Or at least be convicted of it'

I'm not so sure Stow!

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/23/pennsylvania.corrupt.judges/

I’m sure there have been countless episodes of wrongful convictions in the US,including a lot of executions,but I’d guess it might be a slightly fairer system than some other countries in the majority of cases.
Why would anyone wear a £14k watch? Isn't it just asking to be robbed? on 18:36 - Aug 2 with 505 viewsstowmarketrange

Why would anyone wear a £14k watch? Isn't it just asking to be robbed? on 17:52 - Aug 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

No point stealing a watch when your hands have been cut off either. It would keep slipping off.

You’d need a non digital watch though because it would be better to have one with a second hand.
Why would anyone wear a £14k watch? Isn't it just asking to be robbed? on 19:36 - Aug 2 with 456 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Why would anyone wear a £14k watch? Isn't it just asking to be robbed? on 18:23 - Aug 2 by stowmarketrange

I’m sure there have been countless episodes of wrongful convictions in the US,including a lot of executions,but I’d guess it might be a slightly fairer system than some other countries in the majority of cases.

I’d rather take my chance in a NY courtroom than a Riyadh one that’s for sure.

They are very difficult to take seriously as arbiters of human rights while they have the death penalty and torture in their statute books though.

Opposition is on the rise though so there’s hope.
Why would anyone wear a £14k watch? Isn't it just asking to be robbed? on 19:47 - Aug 2 with 447 viewssuperstan

Why would anyone wear a £14k watch? Isn't it just asking to be robbed? on 13:05 - Jul 31 by CliveWilsonSaid

They're status symbols. A sign of wealth usually aimed at other wealthy people.

I don't get it either but it's just what people do. Everywhere.

The camera thing is slightly different probably that's just dumb.

It’s done in all walks of life, car/motorcycle people meet to show their machines to other likeminded people, I never criticise anything people do/possess if it’s their thing so be it, you could say why drive a fancy car it’s just showing off and your own fault if it gets stolen.
Why would anyone wear a £14k watch? Isn't it just asking to be robbed? on 19:50 - Aug 2 with 438 viewsstowmarketrange

Why would anyone wear a £14k watch? Isn't it just asking to be robbed? on 19:36 - Aug 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’d rather take my chance in a NY courtroom than a Riyadh one that’s for sure.

They are very difficult to take seriously as arbiters of human rights while they have the death penalty and torture in their statute books though.

Opposition is on the rise though so there’s hope.

And I think I’d prefer to have a lethal injection rather than a sword to the back of my neck.Absolutely barbaric system.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024