Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry (away fans) tickets 09:47 - Aug 24 with 1921 viewsthehat

Coventry have sold out their allocation for the away end but were only given 2,000 tickets. I wonder why we haven't given them the extra 1,000 seats maybe we are also having issues with stewards, safety etc etc......

That along with our abysmal online ticketing issues with Oxford - all very strange
Coventry (away fans) tickets on 10:51 - Aug 24 with 1738 viewsstowmarketrange

The standard of stewards so far this season has been a bit of a joke.At least one incident of beer being brought into the lower loft on Saturday,and the steward by us looked like Balotelli trying to put his bib on over the top of his yellow jacket.
I’m sure others will have stories about the stewarding this season,but it’s not a job that I would be interested in doing.It just looks like they’ve scraped the bottom of the barrel and they’re now looking underneath it.
Coventry (away fans) tickets on 13:00 - Aug 24 with 1570 viewssimmo

Coventry (away fans) tickets on 10:51 - Aug 24 by stowmarketrange

The standard of stewards so far this season has been a bit of a joke.At least one incident of beer being brought into the lower loft on Saturday,and the steward by us looked like Balotelli trying to put his bib on over the top of his yellow jacket.
I’m sure others will have stories about the stewarding this season,but it’s not a job that I would be interested in doing.It just looks like they’ve scraped the bottom of the barrel and they’re now looking underneath it.

A whole beer?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Coventry (away fans) tickets on 14:46 - Aug 24 with 1422 viewsstowmarketrange

Coventry (away fans) tickets on 13:00 - Aug 24 by simmo

A whole beer?

4th time I’ve seen it happen so far this season.There was a couple of people at the millwall game who put their beers on the shelf on the front of the stand.It wouldn’t have happened in the old days.
Coventry (away fans) tickets on 16:21 - Aug 24 with 1265 viewsDavieQPR

No Coventry had problems with staff to sell and allocate them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024