Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 18:35 - Sep 11 with 3888 viewsLongsufferingR

What an atmosphere in that away end! Non-stop backing from start to finish. Even when 3-1 down, there was no negativity, no barracking, just constant support, helped by Albert's excellent cameo.

Loved the banter with the group of Rs at the side of the pitch. A thoroughly enjoyable day.
Just back on 19:06 - Sep 11 with 3635 viewsMick_S

That was absolutely nuts. What a day. When that third when in it was happy carnage. Fantastic day.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 19:15]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Just back on 19:07 - Sep 11 with 3618 viewsdaveB

support sounded superb on the stream
Just back on 19:15 - Sep 11 with 3543 viewsMick_S

Just back on 19:07 - Sep 11 by daveB

support sounded superb on the stream

Non- stop Dave. Hats off, today.

Just back on 20:13 - Sep 11 with 3167 viewssprocket

Great support. Team are never beaten. Conceding too many goals. Looked vulnerable to long balls which seems strange. Onwards
Just back on 20:56 - Sep 11 with 2860 viewsstowmarketrange

When bianca Westwood was talking about the 3rd Reading goal there looked to be a few heading down the stairs to the exits.I hope they thought twice about making an eary exit and saw it through to the end.Our 2nd goal came very shortly after,so maybe they hadn’t reached the exit by then.
Another of those stay to the end moments.
Just back on 21:02 - Sep 11 with 2809 viewsflynnbo

Just back on 20:56 - Sep 11 by stowmarketrange

When bianca Westwood was talking about the 3rd Reading goal there looked to be a few heading down the stairs to the exits.I hope they thought twice about making an eary exit and saw it through to the end.Our 2nd goal came very shortly after,so maybe they hadn’t reached the exit by then.

I noticed that and thought the same, Stow.
Just back on 21:05 - Sep 11 with 2791 viewsqueensparker

Brilliant away day that. My shins are battered to death.

Certainly got a bit cheeky between the two sets of fans with a fair few bottles / lighters etc flying about.

I’ve never seen a less intimidating set of wannabes than the Reading “mob”. They all looked about 14 and would cry if they got a detention.
Just back on 21:36 - Sep 11 with 2613 viewsozranger

Yes, just superb. And had Willock's effort at the end gone in.. mayhem could not have explained it.

Was the flare on our side of the fence or theirs? I think that was after their third.
Login to get fewer ads

Just back on 21:38 - Sep 11 with 2603 viewsstowmarketrange

Just back on 21:05 - Sep 11 by queensparker

Brilliant away day that. My shins are battered to death.

Certainly got a bit cheeky between the two sets of fans with a fair few bottles / lighters etc flying about.

I’ve never seen a less intimidating set of wannabes than the Reading “mob”. They all looked about 14 and would cry if they got a detention.

Maybe Reading should’ve brought the head teacher in to control them rather than stewards.
Just back on 21:42 - Sep 11 with 2576 viewsMick_S

Just back on 20:56 - Sep 11 by stowmarketrange

There were a few, the second went in, and hey presto. Didn’t have time to get out.

Just back on 21:52 - Sep 11 with 2481 viewsstowmarketrange

Just back on 21:42 - Sep 11 by Mick_S

There were a few, the second went in, and hey presto. Didn’t have time to get out.

I don’t really blame fans for leaving a bit early to get away from that place,but 5 minutes from the end is better than 11 minutes plus injury time.
Each to their own I guess.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 22:22]
Just back on 22:21 - Sep 11 with 2342 viewsWestonsuperR

Just back on 21:52 - Sep 11 by stowmarketrange

I don’t really blame fans for leaving a bit early to get away from that place,but 5 minutes from the end is better than 11 minutes plus injury time.
Each to their own I guess.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 22:22]

Can’t understand the fans leaving when they did, must have been about 20 near me, still about 20mins (inc injury time) and we have recent history of doing coming back. Very odd!

Throughly enjoyable match and felt like a win in the end, rather than a draw against a poor side.
Just back on 00:54 - Sep 12 with 1899 viewsactonman

Great day out, funny being in the home end with all the other rangers .
At first it was all looking about trying to suss who else was rangers in there .. not that hard to work out then when we scored and everybody was singing stand up if you love rangers , we couldn’t help our selfs and outed our selfs , the locals weren’t happy so we all grouped together and got our selfs shifted to the away end .
When that equaliser went in ... fking carnage !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024