Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL Red zone 18:06 - Sep 12 with 2332 viewsenfieldargh

Where’s Scott Hansen
Where’s my 6 hours of ad free football that should have started 6 minutes ago!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

NFL Red zone on 15:24 - Sep 13 with 603 viewsMrSheen

NFL Red zone on 14:59 - Sep 13 by Esox_Lucius

No Big 10?

On their own network mostly I think, but was able to watch El Assico on Saturday, and also Michigan - Wisconsin for some reason (didn't bother with the latter).
NFL Red zone on 05:51 - Sep 14 with 528 viewsB_Wad

NFL Red zone on 15:24 - Sep 13 by MrSheen

On their own network mostly I think, but was able to watch El Assico on Saturday, and also Michigan - Wisconsin for some reason (didn't bother with the latter).

Michigan - Washington? Second Big 10 - Pac 12 matchup after the Ducks took care of business at the Horseshoe.
NFL Red zone on 23:11 - Sep 19 with 434 viewsBoston

Fewer mistakes from the Pat's today in what seemed to be a purposefully conservative approach, especially in the last 20yards where throwing the ball was obviously frowned upon. But an away win in the 'derby' game is always good, no matter that it leaves New Englanders with more questions than answers. Certainly 'Mick Mac Paddy Whack leave the Jones alone' is a good, maybe the best QB drafted this year and certainly RB Harris is dynamite, but there's problems in both lines, most worryingly, to me anyway, in parts of the defense who appeared vulnerable right from the off. Yes I know they only allowed six points, but this is the Jet's man, weak link of the East Coast, beaten by four field goals and two rushing touch downs.
Sort it out Belichick.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2021 23:12]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024