Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brum tickets 16:54 - Sep 26 with 1151 viewsstowmarketrange

I have an adult and an U18 ticket going spare for Tuesday night if anyone is interested.I don’t think my brother wants anything for them,but I tried to advertise them on Twickets with no joy,so pm me if anyone is interested.
Cheers.
Brum tickets on 13:37 - Sep 27 with 993 viewselnombre

I know no-one here would abuse such a kind offer, but I wonder how you would prevent someone using whatever QR image you send them for one match all season...?

Only asking as I'd happily offer up mine when I can't get to the midweekers. Ta!
Brum tickets on 14:52 - Sep 27 with 952 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Brum tickets on 13:37 - Sep 27 by elnombre

I know no-one here would abuse such a kind offer, but I wonder how you would prevent someone using whatever QR image you send them for one match all season...?

Only asking as I'd happily offer up mine when I can't get to the midweekers. Ta!

I did wonder that myself although I would be very surprised if anyone abused it like that after doing them a favour. My guess would be that if it happened once and you reported it you would get a new QR code and they would disable the old one.
Brum tickets on 14:57 - Sep 27 with 945 viewsstowmarketrange

Luckily we’re both dinosaurs and opted to use our old cards instead of the digital versions.
Brum tickets on 16:25 - Sep 27 with 900 viewselnombre

Ha ha, dino but digital here; thanks for the advice - as you say, I'd be fairly confident anyone on here could be trusted not to abuse the goodwill.
Brum tickets on 20:49 - Sep 27 with 792 viewsstowmarketrange

The tickets have been taken now by two separate people so thanks for the messages.
Brum tickets on 05:40 - Sep 28 with 714 viewsDevon_4_England

Ask the Box Office to send you a print at home ticket for matches you can’t make then easy to forward the match ticket(s) on via email.

The individual match ticket can be printed out or saved to wallet for a one off match rather than QR code for season ticket being shared.

You R’s
Brum tickets on 17:14 - Sep 28 with 616 viewselnombre

You're a procedural boffin D4E, thanks.
Brum tickets on 17:55 - Sep 28 with 581 viewsDevon_4_England

Brum tickets on 17:14 - Sep 28 by elnombre

You're a procedural boffin D4E, thanks.

I’ll take that elnombre.

I tried to WhatsApp a screen grab of my season ticket to see it worked and it said no valid qr code detected.

Good to have a system so that st’s get used for those unable to make a game, handy to be able to ping a ticket over email still.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024