Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance 22:01 - Sep 29 with 1827 viewsqprxtc

It seems that the gate on Tuesday was only six hundred shy of the gate the previous Tuesday.

Whoever calculates our attendance figures need to cut back on the acid baby.
Attendance on 22:07 - Sep 29 with 1776 viewsstainrods_elbow

I take these published figures with a pinch of salt. Looked no more than 11k watching on the club stream.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Attendance on 22:12 - Sep 29 with 1748 viewsdaveB

nowhere near as many last night as last week. SA Road and Lower Loft were both at best half full
[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 22:12]
Attendance on 22:20 - Sep 29 with 1695 viewsgazza1

Attendance on 22:12 - Sep 29 by daveB

nowhere near as many last night as last week. SA Road and Lower Loft were both at best half full

I agree....a lot more empty seats.

Not sure what the OP is suggesting......
[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 22:21]
Attendance on 22:23 - Sep 29 with 1676 viewsdaveB

They do count season ticket holders I think whether you go or not as you have paid. Our little group had 5 missing last night for various reasons but would all have been counted
Attendance on 22:32 - Sep 29 with 1640 viewsqprxtc

Attendance on 22:23 - Sep 29 by daveB

They do count season ticket holders I think whether you go or not as you have paid. Our little group had 5 missing last night for various reasons but would all have been counted

If you don’t go you’re still counted as going? A few years ago when I was in the lower loft on a family ticket I was told if I don’t go often enough I wouldn’t be going again.

The Everton game had a full Ellerslie, South Africa, Paddocks and away end. Can’t tell the loft but presume there was more than for Birmingham.

One figure was wrong and the other was bollocks.
Attendance on 09:57 - Sep 30 with 1277 viewsterryb

I'm certain that all ST holders are included in the attendance figure whether they are there or not.

For accounting purposes they have to be included, as the income is transferred from a suspense account to income & VAT is then due to be paid on the game receipts.
Attendance on 09:59 - Sep 30 with 1269 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Of course remember the days when you were packed in, only to read the next day that the crowd was less shall we say ;-)

RIP Jim Gregory

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Attendance on 10:03 - Sep 30 with 1252 viewsTheChef

Attendance on 09:57 - Sep 30 by terryb

I'm certain that all ST holders are included in the attendance figure whether they are there or not.

For accounting purposes they have to be included, as the income is transferred from a suspense account to income & VAT is then due to be paid on the game receipts.

Ahhh, never knew that. Cheers.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Attendance on 10:20 - Sep 30 with 1211 viewsTomS

Attendance on 09:59 - Sep 30 by PlanetHonneywood

Of course remember the days when you were packed in, only to read the next day that the crowd was less shall we say ;-)

RIP Jim Gregory

Cash at the turnstiles, with one turnstile for Jim?
Attendance on 10:43 - Sep 30 with 1159 viewsdaveB

Attendance on 22:32 - Sep 29 by qprxtc

If you don’t go you’re still counted as going? A few years ago when I was in the lower loft on a family ticket I was told if I don’t go often enough I wouldn’t be going again.

The Everton game had a full Ellerslie, South Africa, Paddocks and away end. Can’t tell the loft but presume there was more than for Birmingham.

One figure was wrong and the other was bollocks.

I had the same with an under 8 ticket they sent a letter to my son telling him he needed to attend more or he'd lose his ticket, he was 6 at the time so thrilled to receive that due to missing 2 midweek games.

I've always assumed you are counted as part of the attendance though I might wrong.
Lower Loft was far more packed for Everton, was pretty much the same as most Saturday games this season
Attendance on 11:58 - Sep 30 with 1059 viewsextratimeR

I remember as the Arsenal "slide" of poor results was gaining momentum ( a few years back) every week they would post a full house even though on the telly you could see thousands of empty seats, ( explanation as per poster above).
Attendance on 12:15 - Sep 30 with 1013 viewsEsox_Lucius

Attendance on 09:59 - Sep 30 by PlanetHonneywood

RIP Jim Gregory

Spurs at home where every gangway had fans sitting in them and the rest of ground packed like sardines and the attendance declared at <18k

The grass is always greener.

Attendance on 12:16 - Sep 30 with 1005 viewsEsox_Lucius

Attendance on 22:12 - Sep 29 by daveB

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/queens-park-rangers/attendances

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024