Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buying away tickets online 16:07 - Oct 6 with 4000 viewsTeddRanger

I’ve now tried to buy tickets from the website for 3 away games.

I’ve had the same problem every time. The moment I select number of tickets and go to select area ( lower stand etc) , it tells me that I’m timed out and to start again. This is despite being a nanosecond after selecting the number of tickets!

Anyone else had this problem?

PS Bizarrely has only happened when buying away tickets online!
Buying away tickets online on 17:54 - Oct 6 with 3871 viewslondonscottish

Nope, bought Orient & Baggies tickets no bother - 2 of each each time.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Buying away tickets online on 19:42 - Oct 6 with 3780 viewsfrancisbowles

Reading and Bournemouth, no problem. Maybe it depends on what device you use?

Sometimes various interactive websites are fine on my laptop but stick on ipad.
Buying away tickets online on 20:46 - Oct 6 with 3726 viewsdaveB

I've found away tickets a lot easier to buy than home tickets
Buying away tickets online on 21:02 - Oct 6 with 3683 viewsenfieldargh

The entire season I have been unable to buy away tickets.

I've over 1700 loyalty points and whenever I try to buy away tickets the option is for lower tier tickets at £5. Reading from memory was £2.50. How can a seat be £2.50

I've tried changing web browsers, tried on lap top, phone tablet all with the same result.

Is it cos they.ve sold out?

Been buying tickets online from qpr since theyve been onsale online.

This means another 45 minutes + on the phone tomorrow

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Buying away tickets online on 23:53 - Oct 6 with 3541 viewsdaveB

Buying away tickets online on 21:02 - Oct 6 by enfieldargh

I've over 1700 loyalty points and whenever I try to buy away tickets the option is for lower tier tickets at £5. Reading from memory was £2.50. How can a seat be £2.50

I've tried changing web browsers, tried on lap top, phone tablet all with the same result.

When you click on lower tier it should then open up on the right hand side how many tickets you want and have the price ranges.
Buying away tickets online on 08:33 - Oct 7 with 3470 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’m a season ticket holder and regular Away goer, and I genuinely couldn’t tell you how to navigate the never ending maze of platforms and log ins required to purchase tickets. It’s worthy of a fcking Kafka novel.

And that fcking QPR app is as useful as tits on a Nun. Stop trying to sell Asheville Aggregate to me, i’m not trying to build a motorway.

Where the fck has Connor gone?
Buying away tickets online on 09:53 - Oct 7 with 3416 viewsTeddRanger

Buying away tickets online on 21:02 - Oct 6 by enfieldargh

Exactly the same problem as I've had,. It's always a lower tier at some 1974 price like £5.

Has..Happened.Every. Time.

This is an IT glitch that needs sorting out!
Buying away tickets online on 10:09 - Oct 7 with 3385 viewsenfieldargh

Buying away tickets online on 09:53 - Oct 7 by TeddRanger

Exactly the same problem as I've had,. It's always a lower tier at some 1974 price like £5.

Has..Happened.Every. Time.

This is an IT glitch that needs sorting out!

When you click on lower tier it should then open up on the right hand side how many tickets you want and have the price ranges.

BIG PAT ON THE BACK TO DAVE

But for technophobes like me its not flaming obvious.

I can buy flights, hotels, car hire, clothes in multiple sizes styles and colours on the internet but buying tickets to watch my beloved hoops is extremely frustrating

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Buying away tickets online on 10:30 - Oct 7 with 3365 viewslosethedrum

Buying away tickets online on 10:09 - Oct 7 by enfieldargh

BIG PAT ON THE BACK TO DAVE

But for technophobes like me its not flaming obvious.

I can buy flights, hotels, car hire, clothes in multiple sizes styles and colours on the internet but buying tickets to watch my beloved hoops is extremely frustrating

Yes well done Dave , not the easiest ticket buying process & must be one of the most difficult for these kind of events out there .

Enfield , have you managed to buy away tickets this time round then ?
Buying away tickets online on 11:15 - Oct 7 with 3329 viewsdaveB

Buying away tickets online on 10:30 - Oct 7 by losethedrum

Yes well done Dave , not the easiest ticket buying process & must be one of the most difficult for these kind of events out there .

Enfield , have you managed to buy away tickets this time round then ?

I'll be honest it was my wife who showed me how to do it when I got the Fulham tickets the other week and had spent 10 minutes swearing at the laptop stuck at the same point
Buying away tickets online on 11:46 - Oct 7 with 3297 views1MoreBrightonR

if you get a time out message like that on a website, usually deleting the cookies will help:
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DD (if you're using chrome). or just open the site in a private/incognito browser. often works.
Buying away tickets online on 12:37 - Oct 7 with 3244 viewsAshteadR

I tried using Edge on my laptop and it didn’t bring up any of the purchase options, even though It let me select 2 tickets. Tried using the iPad and no problems. If you haven’t got an iPad or iPhone maybe try using Chrome or internet explorer?
Buying away tickets online on 14:10 - Oct 7 with 3177 viewsTeddRanger

Buying away tickets online on 12:37 - Oct 7 by AshteadR

I tried using Edge on my laptop and it didn’t bring up any of the purchase options, even though It let me select 2 tickets. Tried using the iPad and no problems. If you haven’t got an iPad or iPhone maybe try using Chrome or internet explorer?

Thanks.Worked fine on my iphone.

Not sure why didn't work on my laptop(despite clearing cookies).May be that the laptop is getting a bit long in the tooth- like its owner!
Buying away tickets online on 14:33 - Oct 7 with 3158 views1MoreBrightonR

what browser do you have on your laptop? i'd add chrome and try that if you arent using it already. Quite a few sites have pretty patchy support for internet explorer these days if its an older version of IE.
Buying away tickets online on 15:12 - Oct 7 with 3120 viewsTeddRanger

Buying away tickets online on 14:33 - Oct 7 by 1MoreBrightonR

what browser do you have on your laptop? i'd add chrome and try that if you arent using it already. Quite a few sites have pretty patchy support for internet explorer these days if its an older version of IE.

Cheers. I think running windows 7 is the root of the problem. iphone it is for future purchases!
Buying away tickets online on 12:15 - Oct 8 with 2901 viewslondonscottish

I spoke too soon.

After navigating through the Krypton Factor set of screens to get to the actual ticket page it took three goes to remind myself where my "selected tickets" actually were; oh yes, that's right - completely hidden in the blank box on the RHS. Until you navigate over and click on it at which point they finally scroll into view....ffs which numpty through that was in any way an acceptable piece of application design??

Anyway, tickets found, correct categories chosen and assigning process done; all I now needed to do was to give the club my money.

No less than six attempts later with three separate cards it became clear that I was indeed spelling my name correctly, that the expiry dates were correct and that I was choosing the right type of card and entering the correct security code.

Called the box office, and did it that way.

20 frikkin minutes for something that used to take 90 seconds. WTAF???
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 12:17]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Buying away tickets online on 13:09 - Oct 8 with 2874 viewsLythamR

my friend tried to book tickets this morning and when he tried to assign one to me it came up with a different client ref and showing no loyalty points

I logged in and my details were showing up correctly with correct client ref and loyalty points

Edit, i suspect my friend entered an incorrect email address for me and the system created a new account, user error rather than system error!
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 13:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024