Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. 22:23 - Nov 21 with 12091 viewsqpr_1968

on the luton fellow friday night.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 17:58 - Nov 22 with 2834 viewsBruno4England

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 17:56 - Nov 22 by SheffieldHoop

Charged - But not with attempted murder
Think this one will surprise a few people
Terrible what's happened
But, none of us really know the details, so probably best to wait for news

Definitely attempted murder and has be so they can get him Manslaughter if he dies.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11711/12475269/qpr-vs-luton-man-charged-
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 17:59]
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:04 - Nov 22 with 2792 viewshoops_legend

I believe attempted murder is right call regardless if the guy turned up and was acting like a knob.

I hate when the fans who turn up give it the big one but I have never thought let's smash this guy over the head

So clearly the fan from QPR side is an absolute bellend and needs to go to prison for attempted murder
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:05 - Nov 22 with 2780 viewsNW5Hoop

If the Luton bloke actually did go looking for trouble, it might lessen your sympathy for him. But it does not and should not alter the attitude of the law towards his assailant. He still attacked him illegally. There isn't some kind of "consent clause" so you don't charge people who nearly kill others who want to fight. That's because *all public violence is a bad thing*, which is why we police it.
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:05 - Nov 22 with 2758 viewsSheffieldHoop

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:04 - Nov 22 by hoops_legend

I believe attempted murder is right call regardless if the guy turned up and was acting like a knob.

I hate when the fans who turn up give it the big one but I have never thought let's smash this guy over the head

So clearly the fan from QPR side is an absolute bellend and needs to go to prison for attempted murder

Well. Thank god you're not on the jury. Decision made with no evidence required. Top work.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:14 - Nov 22 with 2699 viewsSheffieldHoop

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:05 - Nov 22 by NW5Hoop

If the Luton bloke actually did go looking for trouble, it might lessen your sympathy for him. But it does not and should not alter the attitude of the law towards his assailant. He still attacked him illegally. There isn't some kind of "consent clause" so you don't charge people who nearly kill others who want to fight. That's because *all public violence is a bad thing*, which is why we police it.

Oh, so who attacked who, and whether or not the 26-year-old was reasonably acting in self-defense, is neither here nor there. Cool.

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:22 - Nov 22 with 2653 viewsluton

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:14 - Nov 22 by SheffieldHoop

Oh, so who attacked who, and whether or not the 26-year-old was reasonably acting in self-defense, is neither here nor there. Cool.

Generally men in their 50 do not attack or threaten men in their mid-20's at football.

Anyone in their fifties looking to attack someone would probably look to attack someone roughly their own age.

The QPR fan would be a similar age to the Luton fan's son.
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:29 - Nov 22 with 2582 viewsSheffieldHoop

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:22 - Nov 22 by luton

Generally men in their 50 do not attack or threaten men in their mid-20's at football.

Anyone in their fifties looking to attack someone would probably look to attack someone roughly their own age.

There are literally videos circulating on social media from Friday night of the aforementioned Luton fan threatening to attack men who look like they are in their 20s. Sorry if you haven't seen them yet.

So maybe, generally, you're right. But on this specific occasion, it looks like you're wrong.

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:31 - Nov 22 with 2582 viewsHAMRanger

What? Never heard or seen fans lining up against each other according to their age! Maybe they should have a weight cat. as well, like in boxing?
Login to get fewer ads

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:41 - Nov 22 with 2520 viewsluton

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:29 - Nov 22 by SheffieldHoop

There are literally videos circulating on social media from Friday night of the aforementioned Luton fan threatening to attack men who look like they are in their 20s. Sorry if you haven't seen them yet.

So maybe, generally, you're right. But on this specific occasion, it looks like you're wrong.

And your absolutely certain it's the same person?

As there would have been quite a few Luton fans in their 50s there on Friday.

Assume you have passed these videos on to the Met as evidence?
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:46 - Nov 22 with 2486 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 17:58 - Nov 22 by Bruno4England

Definitely attempted murder and has be so they can get him Manslaughter if he dies.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11711/12475269/qpr-vs-luton-man-charged-
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 17:59]

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:46 - Nov 22 with 2485 viewsBruno4England

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:04 - Nov 22 by hoops_legend

If the Luton fan lives it will be ABH with intent.

If the Luton fan doesn't pull through it will be Manslaughter.

There will be no murder sentences whether attempted or actual and they only use attempted murder because you can't upgrade from ABH to Manslaughter but can downgrade from attempted murder to Manslaughter.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 19:00]
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:54 - Nov 22 with 2401 viewsSheffieldHoop

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:41 - Nov 22 by luton

And you are absolutely certain this guy just innocently went to QPR, to watch a game of football, keep his head down, and get home safely?

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:55 - Nov 22 with 2406 viewsMedwayR

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:41 - Nov 22 by luton

This is what I don't get. I've seen several people say there's videos of him yet don't back that up by linking said videos. If people could put a face to the victim it might help inquiries.

Poll: Who’s better?

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:58 - Nov 22 with 2383 viewsBruno4England

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:46 - Nov 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

Would you like to explain what that means so I can respond?
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 19:00 - Nov 22 with 2371 viewsluton

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 18:54 - Nov 22 by SheffieldHoop

And you are absolutely certain this guy just innocently went to QPR, to watch a game of football, keep his head down, and get home safely?

Threatening to attack someone will not stand up as much of a defence, even if he did.

That's basically saying "come on, i'M going to attack you," with no actual fists raised or punches about to be thrown. We have all seen people posturing at football.

Anyway, please pass these videos on to the Met, likely to be pretty important evidence in a case where a man is fighting for his life.
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 19:09 - Nov 22 with 2293 viewsSheffieldHoop

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 19:00 - Nov 22 by luton

Threatening to attack someone will not stand up as much of a defence, even if he did.

That's basically saying "come on, i'M going to attack you," with no actual fists raised or punches about to be thrown. We have all seen people posturing at football.

Anyway, please pass these videos on to the Met, likely to be pretty important evidence in a case where a man is fighting for his life.

So you're willing to concede that he was going around threatening people?
Might it be that he also threw the first punch?
Who knows? I don't. I wasn't there. I haven't seen any footage of the incident.

But I do know that the person who's been arrested will be a surprise to a few. That's all I have to add really. We'll all find out anyway, in due course.

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 19:15 - Nov 22 with 2270 viewsluton

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 19:09 - Nov 22 by SheffieldHoop

But I do know that the person who's been arrested will be a surprise to a few. That's all I have to add really. We'll all find out anyway, in due course.

If there are videos going around, hand it over to the Met:

Detectives from the Met’s Central West BCU continue to appeal to anyone who witnessed disorder after the match or who saw the incident which caused the man’s injury. Anyone with mobile phone footage that may be relevant is also urged to contact police.
If you can help, please call 101 and quote CAD7888/19Nov. To remain anonymous contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

https://news.met.police.uk/news/man-appears-in-court-charged-with-assault-follow
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 19:17 - Nov 22 with 2251 viewsboysfromthebush

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 19:00 - Nov 22 by luton

The aforementioned video is on YouTube, you'll find it.

Bald bloke, same clothes. It's him.

Before you jump to conclusions you should ask why;

1) He's in the video acting the 'hooligan'
2) He's being portrayed as this vulnerable person who was attacked from behind which, as time moves on, doesn't look like the truth.

The evidence will come out and people will know what happened.

As for a 50 year old not attacking a 26 year old, this is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard and you're obviously just painting a picture to suit. Age isn't a factor and you obviously live a very sheltered life to believe this.

Hope the bloke pulls through, but it looks like that he wasn't a saint in all of this. Either our man was acting in self defence or he attacked your man, no judgment should be passed until proven guilty/not guilty in a court of law.
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 19:20 - Nov 22 with 2212 viewsBruno4England

Just seen the Police report about him being in court today. Is he related to ME?

Also apologies, you're right that isn't Attempted murder.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 19:22]
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 19:22 - Nov 22 with 2189 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Not true mate. 50+ aged Luton fans giving it loads of verbals to people of all ages all down SAR before kick off.
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 19:29 - Nov 22 with 2122 viewsozranger

Just to clarify a few things

https://news.met.police.uk/news/man-appears-in-court-charged-with-assault-follow
26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 19:31 - Nov 22 with 2089 viewsSheffieldHoop

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 19:29 - Nov 22 by ozranger

Just to clarify a few things

Sorry, I don't get what you are needing to clarify?

26 yo man arrested for attempted murder. on 19:40 - Nov 22 with 2011 viewsPunteR

I think the poster Luton is just trolling. Talking out of his backside mostly.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024