Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused 14:28 - Dec 19 with 5802 viewscollegeranger

Apparently Lukaku (who seems to be on the bench alot) Werner (who seems to be on the bench alot) and Hudson-Odoi (who seems to be on the bench alot) have Covid so Chelsea ask for their match to be called off and have been refused.

Nothing to do with a big dip in form and only getting a draw with Everton mid week and struggling against Leeds last week.

They have a massive amount of young home grown squad players and they should use those as they dont have to be used in the 25 I thought..... oh hang on they have 22 .... yes 22 players out on loan this season.

What an odious thunderchunt of a club!
Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 18:02 - Dec 20 with 861 viewswood_hoop

'Instead, clubs have been advised if they have 13 fit players, plus a goalkeeper, they should fulfil their games.'

The latest from Prem and EFL clubs, going to have to be some outbreak at a club not to play I imagine.

No replays in 3rd & 4th round cup

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59732905
Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 18:23 - Dec 20 with 810 viewsdaveB

Chelsea try to get today's match postponed .... but are refused on 17:36 - Dec 20 by francisbowles

So why travel together on the same bus? During the post first lockdown games, I believe that our players travelled in smaller numbers in minbuses (or something similar), to attempt to maintain social distancing Even Warbs took a turn driving one of them back. Is it beneath a premier leagues club to do something similar?

What would be the point of getting separate buses then going in the same dressing room together
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024