Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January Transfer Window 10:34 - Dec 22 with 24305 viewsderbyhoop

A number of sites linking us with Steve Cook from Bournemouth.
Centre back, still only 30 and out of contract in the Summer. Given that Newcastle and Watford also linked and Cherries might not be keen in helping rivals, I can't see this one happening. Even if it was a goer, I'm not sure we'd pay the sort of wages, he's probably getting at the Vitality.

Rangers had Kyle Doherty from Albion Rovers on trial and were going to invite the 20 year old striker back for further trials. But currently out injured, so that will be delayed also.

Based on the recent past, if we do recruit anybody, the fans will hear about it around the time of the signing.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

January Transfer Window on 22:52 - Jan 22 with 1092 viewsaston_hoop

January Transfer Window on 14:36 - Jan 14 by vanrrrr

Spurs Young un off to Blackburn. Seems cheap , Spuds fans up in arms

Got injured on his debut, out until next season
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 22:53]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

January Transfer Window on 00:36 - Jan 23 with 770 viewsStainrod

January Transfer Window on 22:52 - Jan 22 by aston_hoop

Got injured on his debut, out until next season
[Post edited 22 Jan 2022 22:53]

don't want to laugh at a misfortune like that but its little stories like that which make you wonder if its our season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024