Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today 11:00 - Jan 19 with 7330 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56801/hannes-wolf-(-from

He’s going to be here in a few hours 👍 click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:04 - Jan 19 with 2283 viewsguthrieintherain

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:55 - Jan 19 by Brynmill_Jack

I think it’s probably Patterson’s nose that’s going out to be out of joint. Sell for a million to Blackburn to fund the loan? The guy is 3 times the player Pato is and we will be able to afford him after the play off final !!!!!

Like your optimism but the bookies have us 28/1 to go up and we will more than likely need another loan off Silverstein to buy the player we need next season minus Patterson.

Would prefer Oreilly or somebody similar who is our player.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:10 - Jan 19 with 2248 viewsjasper_T

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:04 - Jan 19 by guthrieintherain

Like your optimism but the bookies have us 28/1 to go up and we will more than likely need another loan off Silverstein to buy the player we need next season minus Patterson.

Would prefer Oreilly or somebody similar who is our player.

Ollie Cooper back next season. Then Congreve and Lloyd breaking through.
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:16 - Jan 19 with 2202 viewsBadlands

I'm not sure what to make of Hannes. Obviously had something exciting about him before he broke his leg but despite having plenty of game time as an attacking midfielder and winger his goals and assists are not good and he's only had one league game since the beginning of October.
Hopefully the drop in standard from Bundesliga will tell.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:22 - Jan 19 with 2153 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:16 - Jan 19 by Badlands

I'm not sure what to make of Hannes. Obviously had something exciting about him before he broke his leg but despite having plenty of game time as an attacking midfielder and winger his goals and assists are not good and he's only had one league game since the beginning of October.

Oh yeah. The clip is from before he broke his leg. B*gger.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:23 - Jan 19 with 2151 viewsandypitt56

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:16 - Jan 19 by Badlands

Yeah looked good from the highlights I've seen in the Austrian league, not great from Bundesliga. Can use both feet perhaps he just needs to find a team that suits him more and get some game time, BMG have some quality players in midfield.
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:31 - Jan 19 with 2100 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:23 - Jan 19 by andypitt56

Yeah looked good from the highlights I've seen in the Austrian league, not great from Bundesliga. Can use both feet perhaps he just needs to find a team that suits him more and get some game time, BMG have some quality players in midfield.

Could turn out another Sinclair or another Coterilll
Time vill tell

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 14:01 - Jan 19 with 1982 viewsBadlands

There's a report that Celtic look to be signing O'Riley from MKDons but were also looking to Wolf.
I wonder if we've come to some kind of gentleman's arrangement with Monchengladbach and Celtic over the pair.
We drop interest in O'Riley but get Wolf on Lon with Celtic having an option on him in the summer!

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 14:03 - Jan 19 with 1969 viewsandypitt56

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 14:01 - Jan 19 by Badlands

There's a report that Celtic look to be signing O'Riley from MKDons but were also looking to Wolf.
I wonder if we've come to some kind of gentleman's arrangement with Monchengladbach and Celtic over the pair.
We drop interest in O'Riley but get Wolf on Lon with Celtic having an option on him in the summer!

Think its more a case that he/Club just wants some game time and see's his future in Gladbach. Probably doesnt fancy the move to scotland, so Celtic have moved onto other targets I.e O Riley
Login to get fewer ads

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 14:15 - Jan 19 with 1909 viewsKeithHaynes

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 14:01 - Jan 19 by Badlands

I wonder if Celtic and the swans have agreed something ...

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 14:30 - Jan 19 with 1869 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:22 - Jan 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh yeah. The clip is from before he broke his leg. B*gger.

Always read the small print, no one told me he only had one leg. He does have a ready made song though.

[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 14:44]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 15:03 - Jan 19 with 1780 viewsBadlands

Honest
Swansea will have ‘no option’ to sign the former Leipzig man on a permanent basis at the end of the loan deal.

That’s because Wolf’s plan is ‘clear’; he wants to ‘find his feet’ in Gladbach after getting regular game time with Swansea in the remainder of this season.

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 15:06 - Jan 19 with 1764 viewsmajorraglan

Doesn’t need a song, all the fans need to do are werewolf howls.
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 15:17 - Jan 19 with 1729 viewsKeithHaynes

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 15:31 - Jan 19 with 1675 viewsBadlands

I wonder if we were to make a bid for Steffen Tigges we'd come? A 6'4" CF team mate of Wolf but hasn't done so well at the top level but scored 33 in 66 in the Bundesliga B.
23 £1.3 million.
Good company for Wolf too.

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 16:31 - Jan 19 with 1546 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 15:31 - Jan 19 by Badlands

I wonder if we were to make a bid for Steffen Tigges we'd come? A 6'4" CF team mate of Wolf but hasn't done so well at the top level but scored 33 in 66 in the Bundesliga B.
23 £1.3 million.

Steffens Wolf???

Get your motor running……..

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 16:33 - Jan 19 with 1537 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 15:31 - Jan 19 by Badlands

23 £1.3 million.

I bet we’d really love his Tigges feet……….

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 16:43 - Jan 19 with 1506 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

23 £1.3 million.

The wonderful thing about Tigges is that he’s the only one.
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 18:19 - Jan 19 with 1378 viewsshingle

Distant relative of Joseph Goebbels by all accounts, lets just hope this is all not just Propaganda.
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 18:21 - Jan 19 with 1372 viewsKeithHaynes

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 18:19 - Jan 19 by shingle

Distant relative of Joseph Goebbels by all accounts, lets just hope this is all not just Propaganda.

I don’t see many reds underneath my bed.
But the fascists in my letterbox are messing up my head 😉

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 18:38 - Jan 19 with 1328 viewsLohengrin

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 18:19 - Jan 19 by shingle

Let’s hope the kid has a better right foot on him than his great uncle Joe...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 18:57 - Jan 19 with 1276 viewshowenjack

Lets hope Wolves dont come for him. we might have to bite the silver bullet

I can just hear the first refrain of " Full Moon You saw me standing alone......... "
[Post edited 19 Jan 2022 19:19]
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 19:18 - Jan 19 with 1228 viewsbonymine

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 13:01 - Jan 19 by yatesie3

Attacks down the left
Attacks down the right
He's on the hunt he's after you
Picks up the ball
Then scores the goal
He is hungry like the wolf

You are my Wolfie
My only Wolfie
You make me happy
When skies are grey
We didn’t keep Pato
Cos he’s a Tw@tto
Please don’t take my Wolfie away ……..

Coat on its way as we speak 😉🙄😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 20:42 - Jan 19 with 1118 viewsbonymine

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 19:18 - Jan 19 by bonymine

You are my Wolfie
My only Wolfie
You make me happy
When skies are grey
We didn’t keep Pato
Cos he’s a Tw@tto

Ok then …..

No Piroe No Party ….. 😉🦢😂👍🙄

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 21:03 - Jan 19 with 1048 viewsguthrieintherain

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 19:18 - Jan 19 by bonymine

You are my Wolfie
My only Wolfie
You make me happy
When skies are grey
We didn’t keep Pato
Cos he’s a Tw@tto

Just change the last bit to play for the Jacks till mid May and you could be onto something

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 21:42 - Jan 19 with 939 viewsfbreath

I used to be a wolf but I’m alright nowwwwww

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024