Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today 11:00 - Jan 19 with 6837 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56801/hannes-wolf-(-from

He’s going to be here in a few hours 👍 click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 23:32 - Jan 19 with 1190 viewsmax936

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 11:19 - Jan 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

Looks an exciting player, good pace as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 09:26 - Jan 20 with 1005 viewsBadlands

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 21:42 - Jan 19 by fbreath

I used to be a wolf but I’m alright nowwwwww

The East stand howling in unison would be good.
Aaahwoooo
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 9:26]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 10:56 - Jan 20 with 949 viewsonehunglow

He's certainly eye candy for the ladies

...and gentlemen too.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:32 - Jan 20 with 884 viewsKeithHaynes

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 19:18 - Jan 19 by bonymine

You are my Wolfie
My only Wolfie
You make me happy
When skies are grey
We didn’t keep Pato
Cos he’s a Tw@tto
Please don’t take my Wolfie away ……..

Coat on its way as we speak 😉🙄😂

Has he been announced yet 🙁

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:38 - Jan 20 with 857 viewsChief

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:32 - Jan 20 by KeithHaynes

Has he been announced yet 🙁

Uh oh.

Medical issues?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:54 - Jan 20 with 802 viewsKeithHaynes

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:38 - Jan 20 by Chief

Uh oh.

Medical issues?

I’m just asking, I’m an hour ahead and haven’t heard anything.
Medical is at 2pm. All is good, we tried to settle people down on twitter and they went banzai.
All that was said was ‘Oh Bugger’ bloody meltdown.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 16:38 - Jan 20 with 661 viewsThornburyswan

Confirm on OS, will wear number 13.
Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 16:44 - Jan 20 with 654 viewsvetchonian

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 12:38 - Jan 20 by Chief

Uh oh.

Medical issues?

They were worried due to the moon

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 17:05 - Jan 20 with 624 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A good signing hopefully.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 10:29 - Jan 21 with 503 viewsBadlands

OK these words are reported in the Walesonline but come from Hannah Gobrecht - sports editor at the Rheinische Post.

At Borussia, the fans often missed visible commitment and the toughness in the duels with his opponents.
His playing style often appears as if he is not showing any commitment, such is his relaxed style.

.. After that, he has had to sit on the bench three times in a row (game weeks seven, eight and nine) and he was substituted on against Bochum in the final minutes.
He lost the ball three times and was responsible for the free-kick that led to Bochum's goal and played very unluckily. After that he was no longer used by Hütter.

There are some positives but these comments are a little worrying

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 10:32 - Jan 21 with 499 viewsNotLoyal

Hannes Wolf ( from overseas) signs for Swansea City later today on 10:29 - Jan 21 by Badlands

OK these words are reported in the Walesonline but come from Hannah Gobrecht - sports editor at the Rheinische Post.

At Borussia, the fans often missed visible commitment and the toughness in the duels with his opponents.
His playing style often appears as if he is not showing any commitment, such is his relaxed style.

.. After that, he has had to sit on the bench three times in a row (game weeks seven, eight and nine) and he was substituted on against Bochum in the final minutes.
He lost the ball three times and was responsible for the free-kick that led to Bochum's goal and played very unluckily. After that he was no longer used by Hütter.

There are some positives but these comments are a little worrying

As long as he passes the ball he will be fine, he is young still and hasn’t really settled since that devastating injury. If anyone can get a tune out if him the manager at Swansea can.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024