Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todd Kane 22:13 - Jan 23 with 6046 viewsStanisgod

What did we think, their people seemed impressed, given an 8 on most sites. Thought he did ok but the usual hit and miss crossing still there, no better than for us really.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Todd Kane on 12:10 - Jan 24 with 878 viewslondonscottish

Todd Kane on 23:16 - Jan 23 by WatfordR

You know what? I've been thinking about who my POTY would be, and come to the conclusion that it's ridiculous, and probably not really showing an understanding of the buy in everyone in the squad gives to the concept of "team", to pick one player.

But if I had to pick one player who represented that concept, I think it would be Albert. He's performed consistently above my expectations of what he was capable of at RWB defensively, and has added so much to us going forward. I don't think he's worse defensively than either Kane or Kakay have ever been for us. I just think he's the embodiment of team and fans as one really.

He's been on a couple of pod's recently and is very open about having to learn the craft of defending; it's new to him. He's happy to be told by Dickie and others about this side of the game.

One thing I think is interesting is his relative lack of headers up till now. I was talking about this at the West Brom game; none of us could recall having seen Uncs clear an attack with his head.

And, right on time at Cov he did an important clearance with his bonce and went to win the match with it.

Love his attitude.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Todd Kane on 12:11 - Jan 24 with 878 viewsdanehoop

He was good for them and he improved a lot under us. He certainly wasn't great though and, as has been said previously, not as good as he thinks he is. I think we certainly seem to be a better side now than when he was playing for us, but not sure if that is because of quality in his position or that we have a better spirit and mentality now. Still, good luck to him, but we have both moved on.

Never knowingly understood

Todd Kane on 13:14 - Jan 24 with 753 viewsStanisgod

Todd Kane on 22:23 - Jan 23 by zizoustainrod

Don't care. Move on, nothing to see here.

Why post then.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024