Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just heard that my nephew has made it out of Ukraine 23:32 - Mar 4 with 1981 viewsMoonshineSteve

Got across the border into Romania.

Fecking relieved.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Just heard that my nephew has made it out of Ukraine on 23:35 - Mar 4 with 1972 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That's great news Steve.

Hopefully many more can make it too.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 23:36]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Just heard that my nephew has made it out of Ukraine on 23:35 - Mar 4 with 1971 viewsstowmarketrange

I bet you are mate.Some good news today at last.Best wishes to anyone with friends or relations stuck in Ukraine at the minute.
Just heard that my nephew has made it out of Ukraine on 23:38 - Mar 4 with 1954 viewsnix

Pleased for you and your family!
Just heard that my nephew has made it out of Ukraine on 23:56 - Mar 4 with 1891 viewsted_hendrix

Well pleased for you Steve, your Nephew and your Family.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Just heard that my nephew has made it out of Ukraine on 00:01 - Mar 5 with 1885 viewsBoston

I asked the chap who got out last week if he had any misgivings about leaving the day of the invasion, especially considering the fight the Ukraine is putting up. A little he admitted, then informed me he was actually a Slovak and that his part of the country was overwhelmingly Slovak and would prefer if it was within the Slovakian borders. Informs me that 30 mins from his family house they're all Hungarians. You forget how mixed up / interesting that part of the world is.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024