Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 50 QPR Players Podcast 11:22 - Mar 10 with 9164 viewsnorthwesthoop

Hello everybody at loftforwords, I'm James from the Hoops & Dreams forum and we are doing a summer podcast counting down the Top 50 QPR Players and we need your help to form the list. We want as many QPR fans to get involved as possible to really make it a representative list.

Edit > We have now moved on to the final phases with 51 players left, split between 3 groups > You can vote in these groups below

We've used "pub meeple" which is a fantastic tool that will allow you to rank each group by simply choosing between 2 players at a time.
At the end it gives you your own personal rankings... but at my end it will combine all of the votes to form an overall ranking for those in each group

It takes just a few minutes to rank each group of 17 players depending how fast you go, and it is a fun way of taking part - it is basically like a dating app... but choosing between QPR players! It gives you a progress bar at the top of the page as you make your way through the selections.

The links to each of the 3 final round groups are below:

Group 1 : https://www.pubmeeple.com/ranking-engine?t=8e204c8c-4e37-463e-b8c2-79c896163fb4

Group 2 : https://www.pubmeeple.com/ranking-engine?t=c18a8481-222c-4479-8456-41b09c5b1079

Group 3 : https://www.pubmeeple.com/ranking-engine?t=e98ad762-aaea-4ef7-b420-6fb6931332fe

PLEASE NOTE:

If you are using a mobile device you can just tap the name of the player you are voting for in each pairing

On a desktop computer you can either click on the name or use the left and right arrow keys to vote

Whatever device you are using their is an undo button you can click to go back to the previous choice if you click/select the wrong name

Your results will then be stored along with everybody else's at my end.

Have fun and thank you advance for taking part and helping us put this together!

Edit 29.5.22: the final countdown has started, you can watch on YouTube here

A massive thank you to everybody who voted
[Post edited 14 Jun 2022 8:04]
Top 50 QPR Players Vote on 11:01 - May 29 with 1772 viewsnorthwesthoop

Firstly let me thank everybody who took part in the voting for the Top 50 QPR Players, it is much appreciated. We couldn't have formed such a representative list without your help so thank you.

Today the first video of the countdown (50-41) has gone up on YouTube and you can watch it below. We hope you enjoy it and the order doesn't cause too much controversy!

Top 50 QPR Players Podcast on 13:42 - May 29 with 1666 viewsterryb

Thank you. I look forward to seeing numbers 1-40.
Top 50 QPR Players Podcast on 17:58 - May 29 with 1562 viewsnorthwesthoop

Top 50 QPR Players Podcast on 13:42 - May 29 by terryb

Thank you. I look forward to seeing numbers 1-40.

Thanks Terry, we will be putting up the next 4 parts one a week
Top 50 QPR Players Podcast on 15:16 - Jun 5 with 1372 viewsnorthwesthoop

I hope you all enjoyed Part 1... and now Part 2 of our Countdown of the Top 50 QPR Players of All Time is available below

Do you agree with the R's players who ended up ranked between 40 and 31? I would have certainly had a few of these players a bit higher or lower!

Thanks once again to those of you who voted - the list wouldn't have worked without you!
Top 50 QPR Players Podcast on 16:24 - Jun 5 with 1333 viewsterryb

It's much to late to ask this question, but was the list meant to be your favourite players or the best players?

I definitely voted for my favourites!
Top 50 QPR Players Podcast on 16:49 - Jun 5 with 1322 viewsnorthwesthoop

Top 50 QPR Players Podcast on 16:24 - Jun 5 by terryb

It's much to late to ask this question, but was the list meant to be your favourite players or the best players?

I definitely voted for my favourites!

It's undoubtedly a mix. We can't help but be influenced by our hearts when we vote!

The Top 50 as a whole is undoubtedly a reflection of popularity, there is no way to negate that, but the best still come out towards the top.
Top 50 QPR Players Podcast on 08:03 - Jun 14 with 1137 viewsnorthwesthoop

Get your QPR fix for this week with Part 3 of the countdown, numbers 30-21.

Top 50 QPR Players Podcast on 17:41 - Jun 17 with 975 viewsnorthwesthoop

Part 4 is here ready for the weekend, counting down the players who came 20-11

Also we are starting to look towards our next countdown of the WORST players to feature for QPR! Put as many names forward as you can below and they'll all make the initial voting round.
Login to get fewer ads

Top 50 QPR Players Podcast on 17:38 - Jun 18 with 888 viewsterryb

Top 50 QPR Players Podcast on 17:41 - Jun 17 by northwesthoop

Part 4 is here ready for the weekend, counting down the players who came 20-11

Also we are starting to look towards our next countdown of the WORST players to feature for QPR! Put as many names forward as you can below and they'll all make the initial voting round.

Forget Bosingwa, Assou-Ekoto etc (although they must feature), after 55 years of watching Queens Park Rangers, no player comes close to robbing Victor Bloody Mobley of the top spot!

How we soon regretted greeting him when he joined!

"Now we've got Viv Mobley
we're gonna win the legue"

A pair of hopeless players were Brian Williams and Karl Elsey, but at least they cared!
Top 50 QPR Players Podcast on 07:22 - Jun 19 with 821 viewsnorthwesthoop

A few of them are actually new names I've not seen mentioned elsewhere. Great stuff, I will add them to the list!
Top 50 QPR Players Podcast on 10:19 - Jun 25 with 650 viewsnorthwesthoop

The final part... the Top 10 QPR legends

Thank you again to everybody who voted earlier in the year to help us form this list and thank you to everybody for watching!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024