Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lyric, Hammersmith QPR Q/A evening 15:05 - Mar 15 with 1845 viewsflynnbo

5 from here attending this Thursday 17th March. My birthday too 🍻

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-to-celebrate-the-1982-fa-cup-final-squa
Lyric, Hammersmith QPR Q/A evening on 19:30 - Mar 15 with 1696 viewsBoston

Sounds like a good night out.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Lyric, Hammersmith QPR Q/A evening on 23:55 - Mar 19 with 1455 viewslightwaterhoop

Was it a good evening? i could'nt make it unfortunately as i did'nt hear about until too late but would be interested to know what is was like from anyone who was there.Some of the players from that team are being introduced at half time at Sundays game,looking forward to that just as long as we win.Hope you enjoyed your birthday.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2022 0:00]
Lyric, Hammersmith QPR Q/A evening on 02:13 - Mar 20 with 1382 viewsSonofNorfolt

Yes it was good. Better than I thought it would be.
Well researched and a nice balance.
Decent venue and well attended.
I’m surprised more hasn’t been said about this?
TC played the starring role ably assisted by the
others, especially Big Bob.
It was thought through, so well done to all.
Lyric, Hammersmith QPR Q/A evening on 09:16 - Mar 20 with 1208 viewsflynnbo

Lyric, Hammersmith QPR Q/A evening on 23:55 - Mar 19 by lightwaterhoop

Was it a good evening? i could'nt make it unfortunately as i did'nt hear about until too late but would be interested to know what is was like from anyone who was there.Some of the players from that team are being introduced at half time at Sundays game,looking forward to that just as long as we win.Hope you enjoyed your birthday.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2022 0:00]

Thank you for your kind words. It was an enjoyable evening and got to chat with Sints, Birch and Peter Hucker. They played extracts from the two games interspersed with comments by the 4 players in attendance. Video messages by Gary Waddock (his birthday too) Clive Allen and Simon Stainrod were also played.Tony Currie is 72 now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024