Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May 09:15 - Apr 26 with 1857 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/community-news/grenfell-memorial-cup-220422/
https://www.shepherdsbushw12.com/#pages/shepherdsbushw12:info:qpr033

Sorry if this has been posted before...

Well done to Paul Menacer, Karim Mussilhy, Andy Evans and the club for organising this.

It's been a disappointing end to the season on the pitch but THIS is why I am so proud of the club. It just proves that when it comes to a club being a community asset they don't come any better than QPR!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May on 14:44 - Apr 26 with 1632 viewsBoston

Menacer…now that’s a name!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May on 14:55 - Apr 26 with 1615 viewsPinnerPaul

Look out everyone, I've volunteered to be one of the match officials on the day!
QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May on 16:00 - Apr 26 with 1556 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Beat Sheffield and Swansea and this game could mean it’s back on!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May on 11:15 - Apr 27 with 1281 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May on 14:55 - Apr 26 by PinnerPaul

Look out everyone, I've volunteered to be one of the match officials on the day!

I'm in!

I'm doing the U14s tournament in the morning if anyone wants to come along and say hello and/or heckle!
QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May on 20:22 - Apr 27 with 1127 viewsqpr_1968

QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May on 11:15 - Apr 27 by PinnerPaul

I'm in!

I'm doing the U14s tournament in the morning if anyone wants to come along and say hello and/or heckle!

i'll be there. my grandson will be playing in the under 15's for kensington dragons.
gonna be a long day.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May on 14:25 - Apr 28 with 944 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May on 20:22 - Apr 27 by qpr_1968

i'll be there. my grandson will be playing in the under 15's for kensington dragons.
gonna be a long day.

You sure its not the 14s?

On my schedule the 14s tournament is followed by an Adult Mental Health Tournament, followed by a Men's Community Team Tournament, a Veterans' Tournament and then 4 x 11 a side matches - doesn't look like any room for much more!

At least I can leave after my games in the morning!
QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May on 14:45 - Apr 28 with 935 viewsheadhoops

QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May on 11:15 - Apr 27 by PinnerPaul

I'm in!

Hi Pinner,
sadly wont be able to come along and heckle - just wanted to say good on you for volunteering hope its a great day all round.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May on 15:15 - Apr 28 with 917 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR to host new Grenfell Memorial Cup game in May on 14:45 - Apr 28 by headhoops

Hi Pinner,
sadly wont be able to come along and heckle - just wanted to say good on you for volunteering hope its a great day all round.

That's kind of you - thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024