Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights on the offish. Swans 0 QPR 1 10:23 - May 8 with 466 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlights/highlights-swansea-0-1-qpr-070522/

Decent entertaining game. We looked like a decent side again. I fear Gray is out of our league wages wise but for all the fans indifference he’s generally different class.

I genuinely feel pretty low today that the hierarchy have deemed to break this management and player set up. Unless they have a solid plan it feels like when they got rid of Warnock and tried to go down the Harlem Globetrotters route to success. Only this time we’re ‘skint’ and had a manager who wasn’t here for the money and understood the restraints.

Hopeful that there is a genuine plan of action but my gut feeling is that we’re possibly in for a few very hard years, especially if we lose the likes of Barbet etc.

Meanwhile thanks Mark! We fell short this season but overall the 3 seasons was much more the style of football us middle aged fans remember from the late 70s and early 80s. Much more attack minded.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024