Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That lot down the road 20:41 - May 30 with 1640 viewsbongo_king

See the sale of that lot down the road went through, at 4.25bn.

Though I despise them more than any team on this earth including Man U (side note: remember watching that painful CL final in 2008 between them and Man U and praying for it to go to penalties, preferably on a 2 hour loop with Terry and Ronaldo missing and Man U to edge it on penalty no 501 - prayers almost answered that night), the sale price is interesting. Abramovich bought them for 140m. Net spent about 1bn on players. Sold for 4.25bn just now. Obviously loads of other expenses but loads of other income too plus bizarre loans, but we're looking at about a tripling of money he put in.

Have often though of him as a trigger happy money thrower. But maybe not after all. Right time right place or more than that? Why are there so many after, including our own owner, who've just poured money down the drain trying the same albeit a bit later? Curious for thoughts....
That lot down the road on 22:17 - May 30 with 1482 viewsLythamR

i dont know why it keeps being reported art 4.25 Billion. from what i see the sale is 2.5B and a further 1.75B is promised as investment into the club over 10 years

so the club is being bought for 2.5B
That lot down the road on 07:16 - May 31 with 1322 viewsessextaxiboy

Laundering Putins money in plain sight
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024