Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bands who you've never seen live - that you really really should have by now 23:25 - Jun 4 with 4575 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Bands who you've never seen live - that you really really should have by now on 20:33 - Jun 6 with 714 viewsQPRSteve

Bands who you've never seen live - that you really really should have by now on 20:29 - Jun 6 by Sonofpugwash

Was Felix Pappalardi in Mountain at that time?

Yes he was. Just checked and it was November 1971.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 20:38]
Bands who you've never seen live - that you really really should have by now on 00:45 - Jun 7 with 661 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Bands who you've never seen live - that you really really should have by now on 17:22 - Jun 6 by A40Bosh

Had this thread been stared a couple of weeks ago I would have said Crowded House
But fortunately I saw them at Roundhouse Chalk Farm on Saturday night - fantastic gig.

Not only does Neil Finn still have his voice intact and as strong as ever, his two sons are a credit to him.

Best gig I have been to in years

Thanks for the review I was thinking of seeing them when they head over this way.
Biggest regret is never seeing Freddie Mercury leading Queen out and delivering those amazing vocals.
As a result of that stupidity ( could have gone to Slane Castle )I saw them in 2016 with Adam Lambert and it was not too bad until he butchered " I want To Break Free " one of the beauties from the mid 80s .
The pink bicycle was cool though and to be fair it was probably worth what I paid
Bands who you've never seen live - that you really really should have by now on 14:20 - Jun 7 with 577 viewscollegeranger

Sadly don't think they will ever get back together having just read Chris Frantz's autobiography

[Post edited 7 Jun 2022 14:26]
Bands who you've never seen live - that you really really should have by now on 14:41 - Jun 7 with 563 viewsPeterHucker

Quite a few of the bands mentioned already that I've seen several times e.g. The Cure, Bruce Springsteen, Chemical Bros, Crowded House.

Finally got to see Stevie Wonder a few years ago, he'd been on my list for many years so it was good to get that one crossed off.

Tom Waits and Joni Mitchell are the 2 that I've never seen that I really want to.

Last time Tom toured I missed out on tickets for Hammersmith Odeon but that was nearly 20 years ago, I don't think he'll ever come over this way again!

Joni seems to be in pretty ill health these days so I'm sure she'll never tour again either.

Bands who you've never seen live - that you really really should have by now on 16:12 - Jun 7 with 540 viewswood_hoop

Bands who you've never seen live - that you really really should have by now on 02:31 - Jun 6 by CLAREMAN1995

Be prepared for an incredible show derbyhoop bruce never fails to bring the energy and passion plus always over 3 hours non stop.
Of course being 72 years old and almost 6 years since the last full band tour I suspect he will strip it down a bit .
Saw him in Slane Castle 85 and every tour since ,solo or full band so I will be in the pit one last run next year hopefully .Enjoy

A mate of mine reckoned I needed 'musically educating' and took me to Wembley Stadium in 1985 too see him, much to my surprise really enjoyed the gig, and have always wanted too see him again.

( lying half pissed in the middle of the pitch, sun beating down had nothing to do with it.)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024