Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hämäläinen 19:46 - Jun 13 with 5907 viewsaston_hoop

Brazilian media reporting we've recalled him after only 17 minutes of game time over there. No idea if Beale wants a look or his agent has hooked him up with trials at Atletico Cancun or Bali FC
[Post edited 13 Jun 2022 19:46]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hämäläinen on 10:02 - Jun 15 with 1109 viewsdmm

Hämäläinen on 09:08 - Jun 15 by silverbirch

Isn’t 32 games in a block proving himself?

Perhaps for Kilmarnock, although he was released mid-season, but it would appear not for QPR as he didn't play for us on his return. The following season he played 22 games for QPR but was then loaned out again to LA Galaxy and latterly to Botafogo.
Hämäläinen on 10:08 - Jun 15 with 1047 viewssilverbirch

Hämäläinen on 10:02 - Jun 15 by dmm

Perhaps for Kilmarnock, although he was released mid-season, but it would appear not for QPR as he didn't play for us on his return. The following season he played 22 games for QPR but was then loaned out again to LA Galaxy and latterly to Botafogo.

Ever the optimist, im taking encouragement from his appearance for the full 90 when Finland beat France 2-0, 18 months ago. Decent French team, too
Hämäläinen on 11:25 - Jun 15 with 981 viewsEsox_Lucius

All we need are a few scapegoats to make us happy fans. We could probably get James Perch back cheaply if anyone we have turns out to be decent.

The grass is always greener.

Hämäläinen on 12:24 - Jun 15 with 889 viewsdmm

Hämäläinen on 11:25 - Jun 15 by Esox_Lucius

All we need are a few scapegoats to make us happy fans. We could probably get James Perch back cheaply if anyone we have turns out to be decent.

If you mean me Esox, please point out where I scapegoat Hamalainen.
Hämäläinen on 13:55 - Jun 15 with 703 viewsEsox_Lucius

Hämäläinen on 12:24 - Jun 15 by dmm

If you mean me Esox, please point out where I scapegoat Hamalainen.

No dmm. Nobody specifically targeted but since January it has been a litany of pointing the finger at somebody/ anybody/ everybody because QPR had a downturn in their fortunes. Even on the Grenfell Tweet from the club some dicksplash tweeted "just announce some signings".

The grass is always greener.

Hämäläinen on 15:56 - Jun 15 with 559 viewsMyke

Hämäläinen on 13:55 - Jun 15 by Esox_Lucius

No dmm. Nobody specifically targeted but since January it has been a litany of pointing the finger at somebody/ anybody/ everybody because QPR had a downturn in their fortunes. Even on the Grenfell Tweet from the club some dicksplash tweeted "just announce some signings".

Nah it was just Hendrick(s) who was the whole problem. Coward wouldn't sign perm, so Niko will have to do for now. But there is always Slater oops Salter to fall back on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024