Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game on ESPN+ today viewers abroad 16:50 - Aug 9 with 1932 viewscharmr

As well as the Sat Sunderland and Tues Blackpool games

Mad
Game on ESPN+ today viewers abroad on 16:59 - Aug 9 with 1843 viewsQPR_Hibs

Maybe there will be a stream available on t'internet then? I didn't think this game would be broadcast anywhere.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Game on ESPN+ today viewers abroad on 17:24 - Aug 9 with 1773 viewsBrazilNutR

Oh that is interesting, I would not have even looked if I didn't see this... have all the ESPN channels, so fingers crossed!
Game on ESPN+ today viewers abroad on 17:37 - Aug 9 with 1728 viewslarsricchi

This season I took the plunge with QPR+, as I got tired of the lottery that ESPN+ would carry the Rs each week. Figures the next three games are on the service I already had...

But for what it's worth, aside from the crap audio from Blackburn first half, I've been happy with the QPR+ broadcasts. And for the most part, I still follow the match threads here. Exception: second half vs Boro, as I was glued to the stream, desperately hoping we'd hang on. Brian McCarthy, hats off to you for your commentary over the years; I don't know how you do it!
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 18:13]
Game on ESPN+ today viewers abroad on 17:50 - Aug 9 with 1657 viewsB_Wad

I have ESPN and QPR plus so can get all the games. I liked ESPN because it has a replay option. Living in Los Angeles I don't have to get up before 7am to watch the game on Saturdays and can catch midweek games after work if they're on ESPN.

But has anyone else noticed that the ESPN Championship games only have replay in Spanish this year and not all the games are replay? I'm going to watch Charlton live but keeping an eye on the replay status.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 17:50]
Game on ESPN+ today viewers abroad on 19:13 - Aug 9 with 1461 viewsBrazilNutR

I don~t see the game on any of the ESPN channels on my TV in Brazil - I have ESPN, ESPN Brazil, ESPN 2, ESPN 3
Game on ESPN+ today viewers abroad on 19:36 - Aug 9 with 1369 viewscharmr

ESPN+ is a subscription service. If someone in your country sets up an account , it lets multiple users use it. I use my Norwich mate Ian his, he wasn’t using it last year but now……

He’s my teams gk coach so I return the favor and hook him up.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 19:37]
Game on ESPN+ today viewers abroad on 19:39 - Aug 9 with 1334 viewsstanistheman

Game on ESPN+ today viewers abroad on 19:13 - Aug 9 by BrazilNutR

I don~t see the game on any of the ESPN channels on my TV in Brazil - I have ESPN, ESPN Brazil, ESPN 2, ESPN 3

it's on Hesgoal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024