Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for tomorrow at Swansea? 17:29 - Sep 2 with 1619 viewsbellomatic

I've just realised I'm too late to buy tickets for tomorrow, as they are off sale on the QPR site and it says no tickets are on sale at the ground. Are they usually accurate about that, or might they actually be for sale at the ground? (I noticed Away tickets were on sale when we went to the Blackburn match)

Or does anyone have 3 tickets spare? (Ideally 1 adult and 2 kids)

If we go, I'm assuming the worst case is we'll have to watch from the Swansea side?

(Any hints or advice much appreciated, as I am a bit of a newbie to away matches.)

Tickets for tomorrow at Swansea? on 18:37 - Sep 2 with 1503 viewsdenhamhoop2

Cannot remember whether it's possible to buy on the day might be worth phoning their box office in the morning and asking the alternative is to buy tickets in the home end the problem is I would imagine your postcode might give the game away of who you support.
Tickets for tomorrow at Swansea? on 21:31 - Sep 2 with 1364 viewsJames_Paddocks

Stick a message on one of the many QPR Facebook groups and twitter asking for spares, and you should get one!

Good luck
Tickets for tomorrow at Swansea? on 21:43 - Sep 2 with 1334 viewsbuilthjack

Tickets for tomorrow at Swansea? on 18:37 - Sep 2 by denhamhoop2

Cannot remember whether it's possible to buy on the day might be worth phoning their box office in the morning and asking the alternative is to buy tickets in the home end the problem is I would imagine your postcode might give the game away of who you support.

Go to the ticket office early, they usually help you.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024