Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best signing of deadline day !!!! 20:42 - Sep 1 with 2687 viewsnumptydumpty

Keeping Willock, Chair and Dieng..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 20:51 - Sep 1 with 2615 viewsJuzzie

Has the window “slammed shut” ( (c) every-w@nker-who-uses-it) yet or is there a possibility of a very late swoop?

[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 20:52]
Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 20:51 - Sep 1 with 2614 viewshubble

Agreed.

(to the OP)
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 20:53]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 20:53 - Sep 1 with 2562 viewsnumptydumpty

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 20:51 - Sep 1 by Juzzie

Has the window “slammed shut” ( (c) every-w@nker-who-uses-it) yet or is there a possibility of a very late swoop?

[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 20:52]

Zero rumours !!

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 20:55 - Sep 1 with 2528 viewsDejR_vu

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 20:53 - Sep 1 by numptydumpty

Zero rumours !!

I think I would have kept schtum until 23.01

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 21:22 - Sep 1 with 2381 viewsnumptydumpty

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 20:55 - Sep 1 by DejR_vu

I think I would have kept schtum until 23.01

Am confident it be ok

Blame me otherwise

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 22:45 - Sep 1 with 2058 viewsHooping_Mad

15 mins left, incense lit, offerings made, rosary in hand.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 01:03 - Sep 2 with 1784 viewsBenny_the_Ball

And breathe...
Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 01:42 - Sep 2 with 1744 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Willock new contract would have been even better, but yes I agree that was the key.
Login to get fewer ads

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 02:34 - Sep 2 with 1696 viewsWD99

For our immediate viewing pleasure, so big to keep those three. Pretty lucky to have been able to watch Adel, Eze, Chair, and Willock at the club the last dozen years. On the other hand, until we somehow get back to the Premier League, selling these types of players is what will enable us to stay afloat (and the strategy to reach the PL).
Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 06:44 - Sep 2 with 1506 viewsdavman

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 02:34 - Sep 2 by WD99

For our immediate viewing pleasure, so big to keep those three. Pretty lucky to have been able to watch Adel, Eze, Chair, and Willock at the club the last dozen years. On the other hand, until we somehow get back to the Premier League, selling these types of players is what will enable us to stay afloat (and the strategy to reach the PL).

Yep. Good that we've kept Willock through this window, but if you don't make it up, it'd be really bad news if he was still with us at the end of that window as his value then plummets.

I'd be astonished if he signed any sort of extension (what's in it for him), so we'd need to cash in.

For now, with you, he needs to stay, carry on his astronomical improvement since being here and secure a massive transfer fee so that we can reset and have another go...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 15:24 - Sep 2 with 1162 viewsMatch82

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 06:44 - Sep 2 by davman

Yep. Good that we've kept Willock through this window, but if you don't make it up, it'd be really bad news if he was still with us at the end of that window as his value then plummets.

I'd be astonished if he signed any sort of extension (what's in it for him), so we'd need to cash in.

For now, with you, he needs to stay, carry on his astronomical improvement since being here and secure a massive transfer fee so that we can reset and have another go...

I wonder if he'd sign a one year extension with a slightly increased wage but say also entitling him to a percentage of any fee we get over say £15m.

The fact he adds a year increases his potential value to the club and gives him skin in the game to play well enough to earn a portion of the fee
[Post edited 2 Sep 2022 15:25]
Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 16:05 - Sep 2 with 1070 viewsRangersw12

Problem is we need to be selling at least player a summer in order to create head room

Short term its great but long term not good especially as it's unlikely any of those players will sign a new contract
Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 17:11 - Sep 2 with 978 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 16:05 - Sep 2 by Rangersw12

Problem is we need to be selling at least player a summer in order to create head room

Short term its great but long term not good especially as it's unlikely any of those players will sign a new contract

I'll remind you of this post when we're promoted next May and we're back spunking cash faster than sailors on shore leave, and making Forest fans blush in the process!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 17:48 - Sep 2 with 914 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 17:11 - Sep 2 by PlanetHonneywood

I'll remind you of this post when we're promoted next May and we're back spunking cash faster than sailors on shore leave, and making Forest fans blush in the process!!

He's right, though.

Sigh...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 17:54 - Sep 2 with 896 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 17:48 - Sep 2 by BrianMcCarthy

He's right, though.

Sigh...

Yes, yes, yes, but we don't need to let everyone else know.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 18:02 - Sep 2 with 878 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best signing of deadline day !!!! on 17:54 - Sep 2 by PlanetHonneywood

Yes, yes, yes, but we don't need to let everyone else know.

You're right.

Sigh...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024