Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City selling well 15:22 - Sep 8 with 6178 viewsSalisburySaint

Just over 200 tickets now left

With club unlikely to take a further 1500 tickets, if you want a ticket you need to buy one soon
Man City selling well on 21:00 - Sep 12 with 636 viewssaintwizzler

Man City selling well on 16:10 - Sep 12 by Saintsforeverj

And how much do we get per league place, when the extra fans make such a difference? You say the fans can make a difference?

And those seats for Villa are not on sale. Have a look at the link. It's says unavailable. So you're wrong and making things up, it will be empty. The only section to say that.

They haven't sold out in other sections to their own fans, so they won't open up the away section to home fans will they until they sell out the normal home areas. You're wrong, it will be empty. Actually look in more detail at the link and do your own research instead of naively just accepting what the club says.

There are lots of home tickets unsold across Villa park as the link shows, with only a few days left so as I said isn't stupid to leave a section empty. I won't expect a response, being as I have proved a fact, that the section is not available for sale and won't be until Villa sell
out their normal home tickets, which they won't, just like the last time we went there and only took the lower tier.

"The sections will not be empty, they will sell tickets to their own fans, probably for about £50 instead of the £30 they have to charge away fans under the away fans charter"

Oh really? They can't sell their £35 tickets! I'm sure it must be an amazing section, but I'm sure they won't be spending £15 more to sit there!
[Post edited 12 Sep 2022 16:41]

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Man City selling well on 08:40 - Sep 13 with 555 viewsSaintNick

Man City selling well on 16:10 - Sep 12 by Saintsforeverj

And how much do we get per league place, when the extra fans make such a difference? You say the fans can make a difference?

And those seats for Villa are not on sale. Have a look at the link. It's says unavailable. So you're wrong and making things up, it will be empty. The only section to say that.

They haven't sold out in other sections to their own fans, so they won't open up the away section to home fans will they until they sell out the normal home areas. You're wrong, it will be empty. Actually look in more detail at the link and do your own research instead of naively just accepting what the club says.

There are lots of home tickets unsold across Villa park as the link shows, with only a few days left so as I said isn't stupid to leave a section empty. I won't expect a response, being as I have proved a fact, that the section is not available for sale and won't be until Villa sell
out their normal home tickets, which they won't, just like the last time we went there and only took the lower tier.

"The sections will not be empty, they will sell tickets to their own fans, probably for about £50 instead of the £30 they have to charge away fans under the away fans charter"

Oh really? They can't sell their £35 tickets! I'm sure it must be an amazing section, but I'm sure they won't be spending £15 more to sit there!
[Post edited 12 Sep 2022 16:41]

I'm not making things up, I'm merely stating what the usual process is, I can't help it if ViIla cant sell out, have checked the Villa website and they have plenty of tickets left in other areas so clearly they have not had the demand they expected possibly due to the events of the past week.

I have never naively accepted what the club has had to say and i also have never ranted about things just for the sake of it.

The answer is short and sweet here, if the demand was there then we would have taken the tickets, lots of people will travel when it is easy to get there such as Spurs, but at Leicester recently, even though we did not take the full allocation, we still didn't sell out a reduced one of 2,400, so I presume that we had to pay for those tickets unsold.

Plenty of people have been saying they like to wait till the week before the game to decide etc etc, but like it or not in the Premier League that is not the way it works these days.

You are clearly passionate about this subject so why don't you do something about it, why not form a supporters group to protest and lobby the club, thats what I was a part of 30 years ago, that is why this site is in existence almost 35 years after the first paper edition of the fanzine came out.

Fans do make a difference, Villa clearly feel that they would like less away fans in or why wouldn't they have gone back to Saints and offered the upper tier on a sale or return basis, they could have done, perhaps Saints asked the question and got knocked back.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Man City selling well on 00:15 - Sep 14 with 485 viewsSaintsforeverj

Man City selling well on 08:40 - Sep 13 by SaintNick

I'm not making things up, I'm merely stating what the usual process is, I can't help it if ViIla cant sell out, have checked the Villa website and they have plenty of tickets left in other areas so clearly they have not had the demand they expected possibly due to the events of the past week.

I have never naively accepted what the club has had to say and i also have never ranted about things just for the sake of it.

The answer is short and sweet here, if the demand was there then we would have taken the tickets, lots of people will travel when it is easy to get there such as Spurs, but at Leicester recently, even though we did not take the full allocation, we still didn't sell out a reduced one of 2,400, so I presume that we had to pay for those tickets unsold.

Plenty of people have been saying they like to wait till the week before the game to decide etc etc, but like it or not in the Premier League that is not the way it works these days.

You are clearly passionate about this subject so why don't you do something about it, why not form a supporters group to protest and lobby the club, thats what I was a part of 30 years ago, that is why this site is in existence almost 35 years after the first paper edition of the fanzine came out.

Fans do make a difference, Villa clearly feel that they would like less away fans in or why wouldn't they have gone back to Saints and offered the upper tier on a sale or return basis, they could have done, perhaps Saints asked the question and got knocked back.

Or more likely Saints didn't ask the question, as they don't seem to care much about the supporters nowadays, and getting a small allocation of tickets in the post, is far too difficult for them, as it is. Fact is, they would prefer it if we don't go at all.

As for the having to get tickets in the very first week, like it or not, yes indeed, welcome to the modern world. You buy your tickets (which they can't seem to post out), book your hotel, get your train tickets, and then they change the date for TV and move the game. Happy days indeed.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024