Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan Tickets 10:16 - Oct 6 with 1870 viewsThe_Beast1976

Anyone know why only season ticket holders can purchase tickets at the moment for the Wigan game (I'm a member and recently purchased tickets for the West Brom game, but it's saying only season ticket holders can purchase tickets for the Wigan game)?

Very odd
Wigan Tickets on 10:20 - Oct 6 with 1853 viewsdaveB

I think they are doing a ticket offer for that game which might have something to do with it
Wigan Tickets on 10:51 - Oct 6 with 1780 viewsboobishabang

Had similar issues when i attempted to book online a few weeks back, rang the box office in the end and they sorted it no problem
Wigan Tickets on 12:24 - Oct 6 with 1661 viewsToast_R

I phoned up Box Office and bought 5 tickets yesterday and I'm only a member. Took advantage of the £10 deal in the lower School end.
Wigan Tickets on 12:26 - Oct 6 with 1652 viewsboobishabang

Wigan Tickets on 12:24 - Oct 6 by Toast_R

I phoned up Box Office and bought 5 tickets yesterday and I'm only a member. Took advantage of the £10 deal in the lower School end.

Same offer i took up on, any issues sitting below the away fans with young kids do you think?
Wigan Tickets on 13:03 - Oct 6 with 1569 viewsToast_R

Wigan Tickets on 12:26 - Oct 6 by boobishabang

Same offer i took up on, any issues sitting below the away fans with young kids do you think?

Well, my kids are fairly well behaved so Wigan fans should be alright...

In all seriousness, I can't see it being a problem. I sat there once during the Prem days and it was never an issue.
Wigan Tickets on 14:03 - Oct 6 with 1513 viewsw7r

Bought four ticks for Wigan in SAR yesterday as a member and no issues.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024