Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled 18:40 - Oct 9 with 1735 viewsRandom_Ranger

Like a lot of people, I imagine, I am pleasantly surprised by how well we are playing this season. If Lyndon can take Friday's match and get on one of his confident runs, then we have a shout - striker position otherwise remains a worry to me.

On a totally separate note, I was looking through Clive's Reading history (a bit late I know). I see that the away match at Reading in 2012/13 is #Cancelled as it is not listed in the results. I assume that there are other similar matches that have been #Cancelled from our history

In my time as a fan, I vote for Cardiff at the Millennium and Swansea in the FA Cup 1st round (I didn't watch the Car Mechanics). As for the first match I ever watched on the telly in 1986......
Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 18:44 - Oct 9 with 1712 viewsflynnbo

1986 Milk Cup Final.
Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 19:07 - Oct 9 with 1629 viewsMedwayR

Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 18:44 - Oct 9 by flynnbo

1986 Milk Cup Final.

How can you cancel a match that never happened?

Poll: Who’s better?

Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 22:04 - Oct 9 with 1447 viewsozranger

Must have been too many Peronis for Clive when he wrote this..

We drew 0-0 at their lovely ground in that missing match. I guess it was something of a game to be forgotten so easily.
Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 22:08 - Oct 9 with 1448 viewsnix

If you mean matches you wish hadn't happened it would be the one that Faurlin did his cruciate against MK Dons. Horrible match.

Also the match against Fulham where both Richard Langley and Clark Carlisle ruptured their cruciate ligaments.
Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 22:22 - Oct 9 with 1433 viewsLythamR

Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 22:08 - Oct 9 by nix

If you mean matches you wish hadn't happened it would be the one that Faurlin did his cruciate against MK Dons. Horrible match.

Also the match against Fulham where both Richard Langley and Clark Carlisle ruptured their cruciate ligaments.

The Fulham game immediately sprang to mind

another would be the Villa game at Highbury and Brian Little
Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 09:35 - Oct 10 with 1264 viewsSuperhoop83

Southend 5 QPR 0

Suffering since 1978.

Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 09:47 - Oct 10 with 1235 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

MK Dons - 7th Jan 2012.

Ale Faurlin doesn’t get injured. Neil Warnock doesn’t get sacked.

A particular low point in my QPR fandom.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 09:52 - Oct 10 with 1218 viewsjohnhoop

Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 09:47 - Oct 10 by CliveWilsonSaid

MK Dons - 7th Jan 2012.

Possible “Sliding Doors”moment there. The last ten years could have been very different.
Login to get fewer ads

Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 10:04 - Oct 10 with 1188 viewsdaveB

Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 09:47 - Oct 10 by CliveWilsonSaid

MK Dons - 7th Jan 2012.

Fans singing you don't know what your doping and sacked in the morning at him didn't help that day either
Matches that NEVER happened or are #Cancelled on 10:40 - Oct 10 with 1123 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Warnock was always getting sacked with Joey Barton there. The Faurlin disaster just accelerated it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024