Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Critchley - Does he love Celtic or want to manage in the PL? We should be told. 02:30 - Nov 27 with 2385 viewsFredManRave

Before I tattoo over my "Beale, loyalty will always be rewarded" tattoo I would appreciate some inside info.

I'd hate to make a cóck of myself within the space of 6 weeks, again.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

0
Critchley - Does he love Celtic or want to manage in the PL? We should be told. on 08:15 - Nov 27 with 2224 viewsenfieldargh

Not so sure Blackpool fans will sing Crichleys praises after dumping them for the Villa #2 job

captains fantastic
Poll: If/when VAR is introduced to the championship (if we’re still in it) would you

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026